Question: Can I transport Alcohol on a plane as a minor?
Sep 15, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #16 of 32
well Im flying this coming thursday, I'll let you guys know how it goes after I get wasted, cheers
- well I highly doubt I'll be put on terrorist watch for having a bottle of patron in my check in.

Sep 15, 2008 at 5:56 AM Post #17 of 32
:facepalm:

(Oh, that's right, we don't have that one!
biggrin.gif
)

Sep 15, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blimey Usagi are you a conspiracy theorist or something?! lol

Anyway personally I'd go for it - but then I'm a Brit who isn't used to being patronised by my government (well not quite as much anyway!), and I've been drinking responsibly for a long time.

Having said that, the law's the law if somebody feels like enforcing it, so you should do your own research and make up your own mind as to whether you think it's worth the risk, or indeed any risk at all.

Tons of info HERE
wink.gif

.:EDIT:. mmMMMMmm .... mudslides
tongue.gif

No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Although that does sound like an intriguing way to live life. Imagine living a life were danger lurks around every corner. You don't know who you can trust because you lost your memory, yet you still retain your Bourne-like killing skills. You eventually end up in the Cayman Islands for seclusion and safe haven. Exciting indeed!

Anyways, I was caught by a K-9 team in Okinawa the first and only time I transported alcohol. Although it was in Japan, it was an American team that caught it. They confiscated my moonshine and unfortunately had to endure soberness for that lonely evening.
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2008 at 6:16 AM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...They confiscated my moonshine and unfortunately had to endure soberness for that lonely evening.
frown.gif

I feel your pain brother
normal_smile .gif

Sep 15, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tons of info HERE
wink.gif

.:EDIT:. mmMMMMmm .... mudslides
tongue.gif

Quote from your link:

Quote:

Although
all States prohibit minors (a term widely used in this context to refer to persons under the age of 21) from possessing and, in most cases, purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages, and prohibit adults from furnishing alcoholic beverages to minors, these prohibitions are subject to a number of exceptions that vary from State to State........

It goes on to say that these offenses are punishable by death!!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #24 of 32
RESULTS ARE IN:

ok so it didnt go so well.....Yep arrived at LAX and found 2 cops and a police dog waiting for me. then I was taken to a room with a giant mirror in front of me. After 2 hours a man came out and said " we caught you, now you're screwed. We are putting you 6 months in jail" then he pulled out a pair of ibud and said "we're also going to make you listen to these for 10 hours" Then all of a sudden a giant kangaroo slammed into the room, the cops opened fired on it, but I was too quick to jump into its pouch and we hop hop and hop away from danger. Of course I grabbed my bottle of patron. Then the kangaroo and I got trashed. Great Success! Didnt get caught, sorry.

Sep 20, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpinjohn1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RESULTS ARE IN:

ok so it didnt go so well.....Yep arrived at LAX and found 2 cops and a police dog waiting for me. then I was taken to a room with a giant mirror in front of me. After 2 hours a man came out and said " we caught you, now you're screwed. We are putting you to 6 months in jail" then he pulled out ibud and said "we're also going to make you listen to these for 10 hours" Then all of a sudden a giant kangaroo slammed into the room, the cops opened fired on it, but I was too quick to jump into it pouch and we hop hop and hop away. Of course I grabbed my bottle of patron. Then the kangaroo and I got trashed. Great Success! Didnt get caught, sorry.

kangaroo is pressing charges btw
wink.gif

Sep 20, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #27 of 32
Thank god for 18 year legal age on wine (anything below 22% alcohol) over here.
biggrin.gif

Spirit (22% ++) are 20 years though...

Seems like you answered your own question. You are 19, while the legal age is 21...

Sep 20, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #28 of 32
You live an exciting life. Time to amp it up a bit and sneak in a box of Cuban cigars and another bottle of Patron. Why not? You are on a roll.

Enjoy your hooch.

Cheers!

Sep 23, 2008 at 4:02 PM Post #29 of 32
next time try it with a booze that's actually worth the money!

evil_smiley.gif

Sep 23, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpinjohn1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RESULTS ARE IN:

ok so it didnt go so well.....Yep arrived at LAX and found 2 cops and a police dog waiting for me. then I was taken to a room with a giant mirror in front of me. After 2 hours a man came out and said " we caught you, now you're screwed. We are putting you 6 months in jail" then he pulled out a pair of ibud and said "we're also going to make you listen to these for 10 hours" Then all of a sudden a giant kangaroo slammed into the room, the cops opened fired on it, but I was too quick to jump into its pouch and we hop hop and hop away from danger. Of course I grabbed my bottle of patron. Then the kangaroo and I got trashed. Great Success! Didnt get caught, sorry.

This story sure makes it sound like you succeeded, are you sure you haven't started drinking already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back