Question About What to Sell on EBay
Sep 6, 2007 at 7:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I got some vouchers from shop that I can't turn into cash, so I'm thinking to buy something and then sell it on eBay so I can get cash. So the item should be the ones that people still buy through eBay without much price difference compared to brick&mortar shop.

My options are:

1. Ipod Shuffle
My question is, as far as I know there are new Ipods coming out soon, but there is no "new" shuffle version right? So it's ok if I purchase shuffle?
I know they have new regular Ipod and Nano, so maybe it's not a good idea to get those since people might wait for those.

2. Nintendo DS

3. Digital camera

4. Video camera

Or any other things you can suggest for me to buy and then sell of eBay? I'm not trying to make money from eBay, I just wanna turn this vouchers into cash without much loss. Thanks.

Sep 6, 2007 at 7:55 AM Post #2 of 11
Digital cameras and video cameras usually depreciate like stones so I'd steer clear of those. Ipods usually hold their value pretty well, but as with everything on eBay, there're no guarantees.

Sep 6, 2007 at 12:51 PM Post #3 of 11
Yeah, I find it a bit of gamble on eBay, when you're lucky an item can go even higher than store price, or it can be so cheap... Maybe I'll just wait til those new ipods hit the store here and just purchase those and re-sell them. I'm sure I can find many people wanting them.

Sep 6, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just sell the vouchers on eBay.

x2

Sep 6, 2007 at 5:21 PM Post #8 of 11
Sep 26, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just sell the vouchers on eBay.

x5

Users who are viewing this thread