Question about warranty for ultrasone pro 900s.
May 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jwusoccer

100+ Head-Fier
I bought the ultrasone pro 900s off of another headfier new a few days ago. However, i just looked in the instructions manual and it says that for warranty, you have to talk to the dealer that you bought them from. Is there any way i can still get warranty? I know they are built like tanks, but i'm worried that if something goes wrong, i'll be out 300 bucks. Should i contact the headfier that i bought them from and ask them what dealer they bough them from? Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 3
I believe the warranty doesn't pass on from the first owner. I wouldn't worry about it though. Like you said, they're built like tanks. by the time something would go wrong, the warranty would probably be up and you'd just try out a new pair of headphones. Plus, the warranty doesn't protect against anything done by you by accident (dropping them, etc...)

May 18, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I believe the warranty doesn't pass on from the first owner. I wouldn't worry about it though. Like you said, they're built like tanks. by the time something would go wrong, the warranty would probably be up and you'd just try out a new pair of headphones. Plus, the warranty doesn't protect against anything done by you by accident (dropping them, etc...)

Okay, thanks for the input. I guess i'll just have to be a little more careful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back