Question about the Panasonic 470
Nov 22, 2001 at 6:21 PM Post #62 of 73
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I had lost it! but, but! I FOUND IT AGAIN!

IT WASN'T STOLEN!!!!!!!

*happily cradles his CDP*

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2001 at 1:47 AM Post #63 of 73
Quote:

Originally posted by Gluegun
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I had lost it! but, but! I FOUND IT AGAIN!

IT WASN'T STOLEN!!!!!!!

*happily cradles his CDP*

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Now, take that money you would have bought a replacement PCDP with and instead buy a bunch of Duracell Ultra AA and AAA batteries, and a few more CDs!
biggrin.gif
<j/k>

Nov 24, 2001 at 2:02 AM Post #64 of 73
Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver

Now, take that money you would have bought a replacement PCDP with and instead buy a bunch of Duracell Ultra AA and AAA batteries, and a few more CDs!
biggrin.gif
<j/k>

Or even better get NiMh rechargables with a good charger instead of alkalines

Nov 24, 2001 at 2:54 AM Post #65 of 73
Where in the hell did you find it?

George

Nov 24, 2001 at 3:50 AM Post #66 of 73
*with embarrasment*

The first place I should have looked...where I left it.....

Um.....I thought it was lost when I looked in my backpack, and I didnt see it in my caselogic case, because I had SWORN I had just put it in the outside, velcro pocket of the caselogic case. but alas, it wasn't there.

so, I took the case out, flopped it on the bed, and didnt ever bring it to school again, tearing hte house apart to find the cd player. I couldnt find it. Someone must have stolen it! It must have been the art class with all of the homies, where I was bragging about it! (someone brought a cd3904 there, not knowing it was good. they were pleasantly surprised when I said how awesome it was).

They must have gotten jealous and stolen the cd player!

it was only weeks after, when I started to take the CD's out of the big caselogic case, when i, by chance, picked up the case, and noticed, "hey, this thing is heavy".

My next thought was, "no, it couldn't be!"

I ripped open the INSIDE, ZIPPER pocket of the thing, and, lo and behold! it was there! with the same Police album I was listening to when I lost it! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I was so happy! But it was soooo embarrassing, I just started laughing maniacally for twenty minutes....

Nov 24, 2001 at 4:01 AM Post #67 of 73
LOL, god i hate misplacing stuff too. I found $5 and a priority stamp under my bed the other day! LOL. Discmans are a little tougher to lose, especially my bright RED minidisc player. Anyway, glad to hear/read you have it and lucky you! You didnt get stuck buying another one!

George

Nov 24, 2001 at 4:18 AM Post #68 of 73
Gyah. I hate getting into a situation where you will find nothing but craptacular-sounding units in the PCDP world! And that may come as early as next spring!! Ugh. Ugh UGH UGH!!!!!! BLEEEEEERAAAAAACHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

*reaaaaaally shouting, waaaaaay too loud*

Heeeeeey!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeereeeee's the beeeeeeeeeeef?
eek.gif

Nov 29, 2001 at 7:01 AM Post #70 of 73
Looks like pcdp's have become the next cost cutting/high profit product to be sold at a store near you, its very depressing. Once something becomes mass market, it all goes down hill from there! Hope MD never catches on like this!

George

Nov 29, 2001 at 3:00 PM Post #71 of 73
And when that happens, gloco, the ONLY PCDPs that are worth their purchase will cost well over $100! Gyah.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nov 30, 2001 at 1:36 AM Post #72 of 73
That's why everything should go to MD and SACD or DVD... No more cheap stuff, I bet if they made DVD or SACD portables they would have to put nice hardware into them, including amps and DACs... soon, in the some what near future, maybe they will have digital amps for pcdp's , but probably not for maybe 10 years
frown.gif
Ok, I am ramblmng

Nov 30, 2001 at 4:21 AM Post #73 of 73
a1leyez0nm3,

You make perfect sense. But that stuff would cost $$$ and the hoarde (aka buying public) wouldnt go for it. I think everything should start switching over to MD already!

Eagle_driver,

Damn right!

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back