Question about the Audio Technicha ATH M50 cable size fitting into Otterbox case.
Nov 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ajp120

Head-Fier
I am very interested in buying these headphones, but the plug in 3.5mm is so large I don't know if it will fit in my 3GS otterbox case. The hole is actually very large compared to most cases, so it might, but I was wondering if anyone know. I can post pictures later if that would help. 

Thanks. 

Nov 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 4
I doubt that it'll fit (mine doesn't fit through my samsung s3 case), but I could be wrong. You could just buy it and try it out yourself. If it doesn't fit, just take off your case when you're listening to music or get a different case. You could also get a short extension cable or get an amplifier or some other middleman between the headphones and your phone.

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 4
I doubt that it'll fit (mine doesn't fit through my samsung s3 case), but I could be wrong. You could just buy it and try it out yourself. If it doesn't fit, just take off your case when you're listening to music or get a different case. You could also get a short extension cable or get an amplifier or some other middleman between the headphones and your phone.

Hmm do extenders damper the quality at all? I would hate to remove my case as its a pain to take off and has many tough to remove layers

Thanks

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #4 of 4
Depends on the extension cable you're using. If you're worried about sound quality, I suggest getting a cheap amp like the fiio e6 instead of a extension cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back