Question about the Audeze LCD 2 Classics
May 24, 2020 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Dyl2525

New Head-Fier
Has anyone who owns Audeze LCD 2 Classics used them for gaming? If so how do they do when gaming. Im looking for a great pair of headphones not only for listening to music but also gaming and these seem like they are really nice but im more than willing to have any reccomendations!

May 25, 2020 at 12:32 AM Post #2 of 6
If you're into Audeze's LCD line, you're much better off spending a little extra and getting the LCD-GX instead. It's meant for gamers and by some reviews it's one of the best in that series. There are other audiophile headphones that are great for gamers but very few that nice meant expressly for that purpose.

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 1:38 PM Post #3 of 6
If you're into Audeze's LCD line, you're much better off spending a little extra and getting the LCD-GX instead. It's meant for gamers and by some reviews it's one of the best in that series. There are other audiophile headphones that are great for gamers but very few that nice meant expressly for that purpose.
I dont really game as much as listening to music which is why i picked the LCD 2C's over the LCD GX i am just more curious for the occasional gaming

May 25, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #4 of 6
I dont really game as much as listening to music which is why i picked the LCD 2C's over the LCD GX i am just more curious for the occasional gaming
Ah well, I haven't heard the GX personally but from everything I've read about it makes it out to be a sonic improvement to the LCD2c in every area besides bass slam. Also, with the LCD line, the weight and power requirements should not be overlooked.

May 25, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #5 of 6
Ah well, I haven't heard the GX personally but from everything I've read about it makes it out to be a sonic improvement to the LCD2c in every area besides bass slam. Also, with the LCD line, the weight and power requirements should not be overlooked.
Is there any good headphones you would personally reccomend anywhere in the 800$ price point i currently have a pair of 1990 pros and honestly they arent bad headphones they just arent exactly what fits my need i listen to music for enjoyment, if im gonna listen I listen for long hours a day and the dt 1990 has a harsher high end which doesnt really bother me but these 1990s arent really for listening more of studio mastering

May 25, 2020 at 7:04 PM Post #6 of 6
You have a bunch of options in that price range, and tbh, I'd probably get the GX or an Aeon Flow anyways. Detail lovers can get the Elex, or Sundara. Bass lovers can get an Audeze or DCA headphone. With Audeze, they make a mic cable for their headphones and a warranty carries over with original receipt, so it's something to consider while making your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back