Question about sound from Swan D1080MKIIs.
Feb 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

The_Blood_Raven

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I'll be honest, I basically know whats wrong, but I need some confirmation. My the left speaker, the one without the amp, of my Swan D1080MKIIs makes a buzzing sound with large (and low) bass hits while my right does not. All connections are secures, I've tried a new sound card, and putting weight on the speaker does not seem to help. I have also held it, while it was playing, and still heard the sound so it is not my desk rattling.

So I'm guessing the damn thing is blown, but the weird thing is that the woofer is completely spotless to me. I guess my question is, have I missed something? Could it just be that the woofer is loose in the box, it is chinese after all, and that the woofer is not blown, I don't want to rip it open unless I need to? Or am I right and they damn thing is junk?

I know this is a mundane and boring question, but I really appreciate your time regardless.

Sorry, noticed that the computer speaker talk has changed location since I bought these speakers, mods please delete this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back