Question about Senn HD 600
Jan 29, 2010 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

deadpool86

Head-Fier
Well, I've owned nearly every set of closed backs for upwards of 100-200$, and I am pretty sure I really dislike closed backs after this whole year of me buying and returning headphones.

I fell in love with my hd485 but had to sell it. I am looking to buy the hd600, but ive a question or two first.

In terms of comfort, do they feel much like the 485? I know the hd600s are immensely comfy, but i could wear my 485s all day long and totally forget they are on my head. Are the earpads made of similar material? Do they have the same feel as the 485s? Or are they more leathery instead of fabric.

Jan 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 2
Cushy soft fabric. You will forget that youhave them on. You may need to gently bend the metal sides a litle to adjust to your head when you get them.

Mine were really tight, then I extended the sides out (make sure you extend the sides before bending sso that you don't chip the plastuic) and put pressure on the metal a few times to bend out. Not much and they look the same but feel much better. Very comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back