Question about Heddphone
Jul 3, 2023 at 12:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

sting1973

New Head-Fier
Hello good people. I’ve been a long time reader on this thread but this is the first time I’ve ever posted anything.

I would like to get some feedback if I may. So for a few years I’ve had the fazor audeze LCD2 as my headphone. It’s always sounded good to me and I’ve never had the bug to upgrade. Even the amp I use to drive it(Burson HA-160D) I’ve had for a long time.

So even though I just stated that I never had the bug to upgrade. I have a chance to get the Hedd Heddphone for a good price from a store near me and it does have me intrigued.

My question for people who own it or have had the chance to hear it. How is it in regards to dealing with not so great recordings? Unfortunately, I have a decent amount of those. Also, would the burson amp I have now drive them well? Those are the main questions I have before I pull the trigger, and I thank everyone who answers in advance.

Jul 3, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #2 of 6
Hello, will they let you try it before you purchase?

Jul 3, 2023 at 12:38 PM Post #3 of 6
Hello, will they let you try it before you purchase?
Not at the store I can’t. This is some kind of small time store that sells a lot of used/open box stuff. There’s a lot of headphones but nothing I could really try it on. I do have a certain amount of time(14 days I think the guy said) to bring them back. I’m just not sure with my work schedule how much time i’d get to really sit down and try them out before that time expires. Worst case scenario if I don’t get much replies here I just may roll the dice and buy em.

Jul 3, 2023 at 12:45 PM Post #4 of 6
I don't know how much you can get them for but they're roughly $975-1000 used and you'll have to wait around for a buyer. Something to take into consideration, plus you lose the PayPal fees and shipping cost, roughly $75.

They are heavy. So heavy they gave up on grams and just measure them in pounds and ounces.

Dec 26, 2023 at 11:49 AM Post #6 of 6
the bass on the Monolith AMT was nice but i didn't get much time to try them
considering Heddphone or something else
maybe there'll be more AMT headphones available or after I can compare some stuff at Canjam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back