Question about Durability of T+A Solitaire T Headphones
Nov 7, 2023 at 10:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

John1948

New Head-Fier
Hello, this is my first post and I am very happy to be able to join your forum!

I am considering purchasing the T+A Solitaire T headphones primarily for watching movies in my home theater. However, before buying, I would like to ask current owners of these headphones about their experiences with them:

1) Are these headphones easily damaged because of the design where metal parts can easily contact other metal parts when folding them or storing them in the case? In one extended YouTube review by Tech on Tech this was emphasized as a significant problem so I am quite concerned as I like to keepquality items in good condition.

2) Does the artificial leather become uncomfortable, or too warm, when wearing them for extended periods because it does not "breath" like natural leather?

3) Is the lithium battery replaceable? Otherwise, it seems like the headphones might have a useful life of less than five or six years (based upon my experiences with how long batteries last in my iPhones).

3) Do you find these headphones suitable for watching movies where clarity of speech is very important?

Thank you for any experiences you will be able share.

John

Nov 21, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 3
I owned it for a couple of months and traveled with it daily.

Easy to damage: probably not. It does get. Wear and tear but it holds up to daily commute and throw in the bag type of keeping.

The headphone does get warm, but I don’t think it’s like totally unbreathable. Does seal well though.

The battery is in built. No idea how easy or hard to change.

The headphone is very clear, but it doesn’t get very loud via BT. So watching movie may not be good if you like it loud. If you cannot via cable, it’s as loud as your amp goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back