quest for new bands on the prog fusion jazz ( add metal if needed ) area/s
Jan 1, 2020 at 7:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

boodi

Headphoneus Supremus
One of the band I refer to is obviously ( for many ) Animals as Leaders . The last album was superb and painting so many smiles on my face; it filled a long time wait .
But I've grown searching for more lately and while I surf around my ears onto many bands can't find many alternatives , or ones that are keepers .

ps not really a nu-metal and vocals/angry vocals fan , not genres I'm opening too neither in this research .

A fan of jazz and prog drummers & drums instead .

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020 at 11:35 AM Post #2 of 7
Hey! First post here, but I found this band really interesting: The Resonance Project. Recommended by Matt Garstka and the guys from Haken.

Jan 2, 2020 at 2:30 AM Post #5 of 7
nvm

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020 at 2:44 AM Post #6 of 7
@Rateken my fault : I should probably remove the metal tag from the title , and add that I'm not (at all) into nu-metal genres or influences , including the distorted angry vocals ; barring Cynic Opeth and some death metal apart ( the prog and death metal history and productions is a field I dig )

But I'm not searching exactly there now .

that said , I like Tyondau Braxton piece ..can we call it a piece of something ? I like pieces of something that I do not decifer immediately , but that hide sense. I will listen something more from him ..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020 at 3:15 AM Post #7 of 7
my misunderstanding,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back