Qudelix-T71 Thread | 8V RMS, PEQ & 7.1 Surround USB DAC/Amp
Dec 9, 2023 at 3:23 AM Post #197 of 433
What you tell me for this device new owners is satisfied of this t71 or is better something like new fiio q15?
How good is play games with t71 with headphones open back like sennheiser 6 series and other open back...make some difference vs regular dac amps in the market with this surrounding chanel like watch movies on Netflix and listen music with this spatial effect have some real benefits and enjoyment?

Dec 9, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #198 of 433
Is not speaker eq mentioned by qudelix that is for speakers only and user eq for headphones and iems?
This is very confusing it will be better make eq for gear you like it be more simple for new people doing eq settings like me

Dec 9, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #199 of 433
Hello,
how can I use EQ settings with more than 10 bands? For example the following EQ setting (using 12 bands):

Attachments

• IMG_3713.png
    IMG_3713.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Dec 9, 2023 at 2:59 PM Post #201 of 433
Is not speaker eq mentioned by qudelix that is for speakers only and user eq for headphones and iems?
See this: https://www.qudelix.com/pages/forum?p=post/t71-spk-eq-usr-eq-12764422
  • Speaker EQ is calibration for your speaker or headphone/IEM. Yes, it's confusing that they call it "Speaker EQ". They mean the sound transducer (probably a language issue from Korean).
  • User EQ is for your listening preference.
So if you're a basshead you might boost the bass in User EQ. When you switch between different headphones/IEM, you can change the Speaker EQ and leave the User EQ unchanged.

Dec 11, 2023 at 6:33 PM Post #203 of 433
Kind of a stupid question, I think I asked it before but my memory is really bad...
According to the Qudelix manual, the device should display info of the incoming audio (5.1, 7.1 etc ..)

1000061199.jpg

But no matter if I send It 5.1, 7.1 or even 4.1, it always shows 7.1 on my unit. Here's an example playing 5.1 Side on direct mode.

1000061200.jpg

Just out of curiousity, has anyone got any different that 7.1? Not sure if It's a bug or what.

Thanks

Dec 11, 2023 at 9:52 PM Post #204 of 433
Kind of a stupid question, I think I asked it before but my memory is really bad...
According to the Qudelix manual, the device should display info of the incoming audio (5.1, 7.1 etc ..)

But no matter if I send It 5.1, 7.1 or even 4.1, it always shows 7.1 on my unit. Here's an example playing 5.1 Side on direct mode.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone got any different that 7.1? Not sure if It's a bug or what.

Thanks

It appears the same “7.1” in mine regardless of the number of channels playing (except stereo 2.0), it would be good to open a ticket in the official forums as a "feature request" to display the number of channels that are playing at that moment (2.0, 2.1, 5.1, etc.), I don’t think it would be something difficult to implement but quite useful/informative.

By the way Tano, do the microphones work in your unit? On mine I don't hear any sound in "recording devices" when selecting 44.1 and 48 KHz with MIC modes, neither in Windows nor in macOS.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #205 of 433

1000061199.jpg

1000061200.jpg

Thanks
With USB Audio Player Pro, the mode is always 7.1. But with windows and Jriver I can get 2, 5.1

Dec 12, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #206 of 433
It appears the same “7.1” in mine regardless of the number of channels playing (except stereo 2.0), it would be good to open a ticket in the official forums as a "feature request" to display the number of channels that are playing at that moment (2.0, 2.1, 5.1, etc.), I don’t think it would be something difficult to implement but quite useful/informative.

By the way Tano, do the microphones work in your unit? On mine I don't hear any sound in "recording devices" when selecting 44.1 and 48 KHz with MIC modes, neither in Windows nor in macOS.
Thanks! It's weird cause it is supposed to show the correct input. I'll try with Jriver as bahamot said to see if It changes, but It should do it regardless of the player. Im going to open a ticket in the official forum anyways.

About the mic, I never tried it cause I don't use it, but will do it tonight and get back to you :)

Dec 12, 2023 at 3:12 AM Post #209 of 433
Can tell me somebody is qudelix friendly to costumer requests and answers because i email them and passed 3days nobody answered me yet?
They are usually really quick replying mails and question in the forum, and very friendly, but they have been radio silent for weeks. I don't know if something happened in the company, but something feels off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back