Quality 1/4" to 1/8" and 1/8" to 1/4" Adapters?
Feb 25, 2002 at 12:31 AM Post #16 of 19
The day I got my ATH-W100, I sent a note to Vincent Chan asking about the adapter. No answer, but they were on vacation for Chinese New Year.

As I suggested to M Rael, we AT owners ought to pool our parts orders. I want the adapter and a spare set of pads (either the stock ones or the ATH-W2002 if they will fit the ATH-W100). Shipping would be ridiculous on a person-by-person basis. It's at least $50 to ship to or from Singapore. One box could hold everything, and we could distribute it in the US among ourselves cheaply.

So kelly, if you want to go in on an order, I'm game. M Rael seemed to be ready to get some spare pads, too.

Mar 3, 2002 at 6:10 PM Post #17 of 19
I wouldn't mind going in on a group order as I would like an extra set of earpads (or two) for my W2002's and an adapter but how does that work? Do we all pay separately or send our money to one person? As far as shipping goes, I have an arrangement whereby I can use FedEx at no charge, so I'd be happy to take care of the shipping charges.

Mar 10, 2002 at 4:59 PM Post #19 of 19
As long as the female end of the adapter fits well with the male end of the headphone plug, and the male end of the adapter has good (snug) contact with what ever you're plugging it into, it really shouldn't matter. I am curious though to know if there are better 1/4" to 1/8" step down adapters. I've been using nickel plated RatShack one (they didn't have the gold plated ones, never bothered to come back and get the gold series one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back