Qualities similar to bose?
Mar 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TennisForte

New Head-Fier
So I just tried a friend's Bose headphone, and I was really impressed by how much it isolated me from the rest of the world. It wasn't active noise canceling, but it was really awesome for studying. Now I know around here Bose is not well regarded, because it's considered massively overpriced; so I was wondering if anyone could suggest portable headphones similar to Bose that are as solid at blocking out noise. Now I have M6 iems, but I still thought the Bose cans were better at blocking out noise. Thanks for any and all help. 

Mar 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
So I just tried a friend's Bose headphone, and I was really impressed by how much it isolated me from the rest of the world. It wasn't active noise canceling, but it was really awesome for studying. Now I know around here Bose is not well regarded, because it's considered massively overpriced; so I was wondering if anyone could suggest portable headphones similar to Bose that are as solid at blocking out noise. Now I have M6 iems, but I still thought the Bose cans were better at blocking out noise. Thanks for any and all help. 

Many have found that the isolation and sound of the M6 improves with Sony Hybrid tips, me included.

Higher end over-ear IEMs like Shures and Etymotics have very good isolation from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back