QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jul 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #2,974 of 5,627
When I got my HSDPA unlimited Internet connection with 4GB fair use bandwidth (after 4 gigs, the speed goes down, but still good enough for browsing). Several months later, suddenly I got SMS: "dear customer, your bandwidth now upgraded from 1GB into 2GB..."

What the..?!
Since when my bandwidth became 1GB only?! How come they never told me anything regarding this!? No wonder my connection became slow in less than a week!

Jul 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #2,975 of 5,627
got hit by a nasty 63.65 GBP or 103.960 USD import tax on my amp.
mad.gif

Jul 27, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #2,981 of 5,627

Quote:
When I got my HSDPA unlimited Internet connection with 4GB fair use bandwidth (after 4 gigs, the speed goes down, but still good enough for browsing). Several months later, suddenly I got SMS: "dear customer, your bandwidth now upgraded from 1GB into 2GB..."

What the..?!
Since when my bandwidth became 1GB only?! How come they never told me anything regarding this!? No wonder my connection became slow in less than a week!

Just thinking about being limited to 4GBs hurts.  
frown.gif

Jul 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #2,982 of 5,627
Buy CD's instead of silly vinyl. 

I'm having trouble finding good music. 99% of all music is crap. How do some poeple have thousands of CD's? Do they actually like all of them?

Hmmmmm. . . . 

Jul 27, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #2,983 of 5,627

Quote:

I'm having trouble finding good music. 99% of all music is crap. How do some poeple have thousands of CD's? Do they actually like all of them?

Hmmmmm. . . . 

There is a wealth of great music out there, 99% is NOT crap. It's pretty easy to accumulate a gigantic collection over the years.

Quote:
how about saving by getting none?

Seconded, why spend money on the world's lamest status symbol?

Jul 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #2,984 of 5,627

Quote:

Hmmmmm. . . . 

First off, you're silly. Second, maybe 30% of music is crap, you're just an elitist. Third, I own 918 albums and I like all of them.

Quote:
how about saving by getting none?

I never planned on it. I just like window shopping.

Quote:
Seconded, why spend money on the world's lamest status symbol?

vinyl =/= status symbol.  It would be, if I were a hipster and wore it around my neck in an attempt to pick up chicks. Which is irrelevant, since I don't even have friends, let alone the social skills necessary for basic human relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back