QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jun 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #1,921 of 5,627
Both Facebook and Last.FM are working fine here guys (Europe). 

PS: I'm starting to both love and hate head-fi. I've never spent more than 30bucks for a pair of phones in my life. That being said, I've almost spend near 130bucks just in the last 7 days, and it won't be long before I'll want to upgrade them... That's guaranteed!  
ph34r.gif

PPS: The forum needs a crying-wallet smile!

Jun 15, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #1,922 of 5,627
Ugh, forgot to do my laundry till the last minute. Now I have to wake up early to finish my laundry so I have something to wear for tomorrow.

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:47 AM Post #1,923 of 5,627
All of his serious roles I've enjoyed more than his comedy roles. 

Have you seen The Majestic? Just...wow. Also 'The Number 23'. I heard mixed reviews about it, but actually saw it in theaters. I ended up really enjoying it. That man can act when he wants to.
Quote:
I hate Jim Carrey in general, although he proved he could act in Eternal Sunshine. 

Jun 15, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #1,926 of 5,627

Quote:
Ditto.
Well, I don't hate Carrey. I just dislike him (as an actor).
I also dislike Jack Black/Michael Sera in the same sense. I usually roll my eyes when they're on the screen, though I do afford the occasional chuckle.

Fair enough. The only actor I truly hate is Nicolas Cage. What he did to the Wicker Man is unforgivable. I realize that was a group failure, and not just Cage's fault, but holy crap. No other movie has made me more angry and disappointed.

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:05 AM Post #1,927 of 5,627
I used to like Nicholas Cage, but "Knowing" obliterated my soul (never watched "Wicker Man"). Since then, I haven't watched a movie with Cage.

Quote:
Fair enough. The only actor I truly hate is Nicolas Cage. What he did to the Wicker Man is unforgivable. I realize that was a group failure, and not just Cage's fault, but holy crap. No other movie has made me more angry and disappointed.

Jun 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #1,931 of 5,627

Disagree. I hated him in that part...and I actually like Cage...

He started on an awful downhill for me when he murdered Ghost Rider, though. I love Ghost Rider...and he crap all over it.

Lord of War was my favorite movie of his...but I think that's because it was just a good movie.
Quote:
He was actually pretty good in Kickass.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #1,933 of 5,627

Quote:
Disagree. I hated him in that part...and I actually like Cage...

He started on an awful downhill for me when he murdered Ghost Rider, though. I love Ghost Rider...and he crap all over it.

Lord of War was my favorite movie of his...but I think that's because it was just a good movie.

I dunno, I thought he did a pretty good job.  Not perfect, but he did make the character work out fairly well, at least his interpretation of him.

Still, I honestly hate his roles in pretty much every other movie.  Not sure if it's his acting that's bad or the movies that are bad that's the problem, but the movies generally are pretty bad.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #1,934 of 5,627
Funny everyone says Love Of War.

I say Gone In 60 Seconds and something else I freaking forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back