QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jun 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #1,861 of 5,627
Quote:
goddamnit Logan goddamnit! 
angry_face.gif

I can't believe your honoring that. Holy crap. Burn.

Jun 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #1,862 of 5,627

Quote:
Why does your 14 year old brother have a $2000 comp?

Also, how did that 18.3 mile race go? I've been meaning to ask you for a while now.

He's just good at getting what he wants from my parents. I, on the other hand, have apparently been doing it wrong this whole time by saving up for stuff that I want...

I'm going to ask my parents tonight or tomorrow if they'll just buy me the computer now and if I can pay half of it now and half of it next month.

Also, the 18.3 mile thing was just a run I did as training for the real race. It was really fun, actually, but I did hit a huge wall about 15 miles in. That's generally the point where dehydration really kicks in and I become totally depleted of energy for a while. The last few miles I got some energy back though and was able to power through it.

My shoes also chew up my feet, too, for the long runs so that wasn't very enjoyable. They are racing flats meant more for sprinting and short distances, so I got myself some better shoes yesterday that I'm breaking in now. The run was really fun overall though, but the thought of having to do ~8 miles more than that for the real race is pretty scary.

How's your running going? Did you end up cutting back on the miles or are you just powering through it?

Jun 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #1,866 of 5,627
Quote:
He's just good at getting what he wants from my parents. I, on the other hand, have apparently been doing it wrong this whole time by saving up for stuff that I want...

I'm going to ask my parents tonight or tomorrow if they'll just buy me the computer now and if I can pay half of it now and half of it next month.

Also, the 18.3 mile thing was just a run I did as training for the real race. It was really fun, actually, but I did hit a huge wall about 15 miles in. That's generally the point where dehydration really kicks in and I become totally depleted of energy for a while. The last few miles I got some energy back though and was able to power through it.

My shoes also chew up my feet, too, for the long runs so that wasn't very enjoyable. They are racing flats meant more for sprinting and short distances, so I got myself some better shoes yesterday that I'm breaking in now. The run was really fun overall though, but the thought of having to do ~8 miles more than that for the real race is pretty scary.

How's your running going? Did you end up cutting back on the miles or are you just powering through it?

I see, it was self training. Sounds like a nightmare though.

I cut back to 4 miles in order to run at an increased pace. My fastest 4 mile time is 33:55, or 8:38 a mile. I'll keep runing 4 miles till I can drop that too around 32 minutes (8 minute mile) or it doesn't tire me enough and then I'll probably start tacking on miles again.

Jun 14, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #1,867 of 5,627
Wrong society has destined them to be pets therefore they shall be.

What other animals I had a pet tiger my house yesterday its 5 times bigger then the one in my avatar.

Jun 14, 2011 at 1:25 AM Post #1,868 of 5,627
Quote:
Wrong society has destined them to be pets therefore they shall be.

What other animals I had a pet tiger my house yesterday its 5 times bigger then the one in my avatar.

The society that breeds dogs to be essentially useless things that that can't survive on their own is even worse. Take a look at my dog. Cute as mess, but essentially untrainable/dumb.
Wonder where it would stand in the food chain if it had to survive out in the wild...

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #1,869 of 5,627

Quote:
The society that breeds dogs to be essentially useless things that that can't survive on their own is even worse. Take a look at my dog. Cute as mess, but essentially untrainable/dumb.
Wonder where it would stand in the food chain if it had to survive out in the wild...

I think it would probably get eaten by the first  hamster it encounters.

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #1,871 of 5,627

Quote:
I thought 22 thoughts in one second before I thought the first one. 

My life is perfect.

Sry.....but

Life can't be perfect, it is not designed to be.
Look around you, observe, you think anybody walking the streets is happy? Everybody has problems, some people just don't want themselves to go there.

Nobody (absolutely nobody) has a perfect life.....you will also die knowing you could have done better.

Jun 14, 2011 at 5:06 AM Post #1,873 of 5,627

Quote:
I disagree. I feel that perfection (rather, the desire for perfection) is what holds us back. A life without this desire is a life of acceptance. A life of acceptance is a life of happiness

yes you right.

i tend to have to 2 personalities, with different ways of thinking and thats what that guy says.....

I want to change that comment anyway, i'm working on some logical reasoning, but there seems to be something wrong in my chain of ideas.

Jun 14, 2011 at 5:13 AM Post #1,874 of 5,627
"My life is perfect" is clearly hyperbole and shouldn't be taken literally. Indulging in a discussion about perfection with that as the bedrock is nothing short of inane.
If you want to complain about his diction, you might as well criticize me when I say that I could eat a cow b/c I'm starving. Don't make Confispect's words into something they're not.

Quote:
Sry.....but

Life can't be perfect, it is not designed to be.
Look around you, observe, you think anybody walking the streets is happy? Everybody has problems, some people just don't want themselves to go there.

Nobody (absolutely nobody) has a perfect life.....you will also die knowing you could have done better.

Jun 14, 2011 at 5:23 AM Post #1,875 of 5,627
If you use the term I could eat a cow, i understand what you mean quite clearly.

In this case i didn't understand what Confispect meant, therefore i took it literally.
So please Confispect, enlighten me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back