QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Apr 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #917 of 5,627
My work hours are getting massive cut due to end of holidays.

Less hours = less pay = longer time to save up for my next audio purchase. 
triportsad.gif

Apr 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #918 of 5,627
I left a company with a wonderful boss, to another company in the same field because of much higher pay, and my new boss has no managerial experience, and he's mean and condescending. Every day is a Tums moment. Should have stayed where I was.

Apr 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #919 of 5,627

Quote:
I left a company with a wonderful boss, to another company in the same field because of much higher pay, and my new boss has no managerial experience, and he's mean and condescending. Every day is a Tums moment. Should have stayed where I was.

I am reminded of two quotes from co-workers that both left the company I work for, and later returned.

Co-worker 1: "The grass may be greener on the other side, but it's still just grass."

Co-worker 2: "The grass wasn't greener on the other side. In fact, I'm not sure if it even was grass."

(We actually have a large number of people that have left the company, only to return later. The record is leaving for the weekend.)

Apr 28, 2011 at 7:26 AM Post #921 of 5,627
I have a sinus infection, so one of my ears is really muffled. And to add to it, it's been ringing for like a day straight.
frown.gif

It's one of those things that feels like it will never be normal again.
mad.gif

Apr 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #922 of 5,627
My pinkeye is gone!!! But my calculator is broken >_> Oh well, time to get a TI-89.

Apr 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #924 of 5,627

Quote:
My pinkeye is gone!!! But my calculator is broken >_> Oh well, time to get a TI-89.

voyage!

Quote:
Tuesday I spent $400+shipping for some Prodipe Pro 8 monitors and today they are $289...
mad.gif

that sucks!
you know, there was a momber making a lot of noise about some 40$ prodipes dj headphones, he said they were better than most 100$ headphones

Apr 28, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #926 of 5,627
Sitting in class listening to the professor talk about things I already know.

For the last 2 months my neighbors have been putting in a pool, and after that a new deck for their home. Waking me up at 7am every morning with noise. They finally finished yesterday. Peace and quiet right? Heheh...WRONG

Neighborhood law mower right outside my window this morning...It never ends.

Apr 30, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #929 of 5,627
i am so so sick of companies selling products that are literally garbage. it makes me want to vomit. its so hard to find well built well designed products anymore. *sigh* we live in the age of "good enough" and its really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back