QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Feb 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #332 of 5,627
pass her on to me bro

You don't want it, dude... She may be physically attractive, but I feel that dating her would turn me into a lump of a human being that has lost the will to live.

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #333 of 5,627

Quote:
It seems that the new head-fi has gotten rid of the multi quotes. WAY TO GO PEPPI AND FROGGER!!! YOU BLEW IT!

o2smile.gif

sometimes evolution can use a bump

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #334 of 5,627

Quote:
Quote:
pass her on to me bro

You don't want it, dude... She may be physically attractive, but I feel that dating her would turn me into a lump of a human being that has lost the will to live.

quotes are ok, sometimes, bob you crazy.

Hey, i know what i want,<<<edited by own choice>>>

also i want more Opeth

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:22 AM Post #335 of 5,627
I've lost another evening of sleep, this time tracking down a really nasty malware infection on the family computer. Evidently Symantec didn't want to give people enough rope to hang themselves, so they left the crucial, powerful bits out of their newest security suite and make you download them separately. After I wasted about six hours doing full system scans and finding useless tracking cookies, about half an hour with the so-called Norton Power Eraser solved everything. And, just as I suspected, I had been able to see the infection in msconfig--a few suspicious startup programs (including one that had but a single dot (.) for a name), which disappeared after the scan turned up and eradicated the meanies.

I must give my parents a lecture on Internet security. Evidently, this stuff either came from an infected interactive Rome: Total War faction map using Java, or (more likely) my father opening a financial scam e-mail. How many times do people need to be told to not open these?! The machine had been slow for a long time, and my father told me he opened that e-mail ages ago. After my purge, it runs as fast as it did the day I first put Windows 7 on it.

My final complaint is that my perfect security record of over ten years was ruined by this. I prided myself on that record--not a single malware infection on any of the computers I either managed or else owned in all that time. Granted, I'm not the one who caused this, but it still ticks me off that my record is tarnished.

Feb 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #338 of 5,627
^ Lol

Things to complain about....my package is not here, I need to sell my car...I haven't. I'm not leveling up fast enough on my game.....Head-Fi has me searching for new ways to spend money. 

That's about it oh and my tarantula is actually stupid.

Feb 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #339 of 5,627
You have a tarantula?

My newest complaint is my room mate came back from partying in the early hours of the morning and then proceeded to work on homework for hours and keep me awake for a long time.

Also I'm booooooooooord.

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #340 of 5,627

Quote:
^ Lol

Things to complain about....my package is not here, I need to sell my car...I haven't. I'm not leveling up fast enough on my game.....Head-Fi has me searching for new ways to spend money. 

That's about it oh and my tarantula is actually stupid.

Do tell.
wink.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #343 of 5,627

Quote:

He plays with his food instead of eating - This means instead of killing the mouses he chases it and when he get it he just stands in front of it.
When I put him down he runs back up my arm, this is extremely annoying because Tarantula's are extremely fast. Also even after he's ate he likes to eat my food I came back from the bathroom to find him munching on my burger. The day before that he was chomping away at my carrot. Another thing is when I'm reading and he's out on my bed he thinks he can read too because he likes to place his overly large body on the pages. He also likes to eat the pages there's this weird thing he does when he's in the basement he goes by the drain and circles it I guess trying to find a way in. And last but not least I carry him on my shoulder alot and I don't know how his vision is but if it's near his level he leap/drops and then starts scurrying away. Then I have to chase him the most accurate memory I have was when I was washing clothes he leaped/dropped off my shoulder landed in the dryer and begin to skitter around on my clothes. Just nuts.

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #344 of 5,627

Quote:
He plays with his food instead of eating - This means instead of killing the mouses he chases it and when he get it he just stands in front of it.
When I put him down he runs back up my arm, this is extremely annoying because Tarantula's are extremely fast. Also even after he's ate he likes to eat my food I came back from the bathroom to find him munching on my burger. The day before that he was chomping away at my carrot. Another thing is when I'm reading and he's out on my bed he thinks he can read too because he likes to place his overly large body on the pages. He also likes to eat the pages there's this weird thing he does when he's in the basement he goes by the drain and circles it I guess trying to find a way in. And last but not least I carry him on my shoulder alot and I don't know how his vision is but if it's near his level he leap/drops and then starts scurrying away. Then I have to chase him the most accurate memory I have was when I was washing clothes he leaped/dropped off my shoulder landed in the dryer and begin to skitter around on my clothes. Just nuts.

Coolest tarantula ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back