QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Apr 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #873 of 5,627
I'd like to complain about the weather here in Cleveland.  Seriously, its the whacky weather capitol of the world.  One day its 30 degrees, the next 75.  I mean, jeez! I've lived here my entire life and have put up with the insane weather changes on a day to day basis, but 2010 and thus far into 2011 have been THE MOST INSANE WEATHER RIDE EVER.  We had RECORD breaking snowfall, totally shattering the record and them some, the worst thunderstorms ive ever witnessed in any state, we had a lightning storm last summer that put the worst storms in florida to shame, man it was horrifying and on that day we had the most rainfall in half a century.  Places that never flood or have problems like that were totally flooded, hell, i have a small creek outisde of my house that is about 20 feet deep and the water is rarely over 2-3 feet high, we saw this last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7F9Fs8RCDg

Thats about 17 feet of raging creek, another few minutes of rain would have caused that to overflow and flood the entire area.  SCARY.  

TODAY it was 75 degrees, blazing sun and hot enough to need a fan.  Two days ago it was cold enough to snow.  Cleveland...the whacky weather capitol of the earth :\

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:37 AM Post #874 of 5,627
Royal Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i sweaf to screwing christ they are the most useless shower of b*starsds in existence!!!!!  have waisted an entire day waiting for them to deliver something that showed as

We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 11/04/11.
To check on your item’s progress, please try again later.

time hits 1 and then changes to

Your item with reference ZW732179865GB is currently progressing through our network.
Your item is currently progressing through our network for delivery.

To check your item's progress please come back later.

what the mean is they have screwing idea where it is, when its coming or lets face it, if it will ever come!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #876 of 5,627
That Bethenny chick on Bravo really irks my wee winkle. Just shut up.

That Patti match maker broad on Bravo really fluffs my cooter. What a charlatan. Match maker my ass.

That Kathy Griffin twit on Bravo really torques my gristle. No more shtick please.

Apr 12, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #878 of 5,627
For those of you who live in the NY Tri-state are, Liz Cho's hair, invokes the gag reflex on me.

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #881 of 5,627

Quote:
fell asleep around 2 am and wide awake at 6 am. why? i have nothing to do until noon.

fell asleep at 5 am and woke up at 12, my day off work is wasted!

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #882 of 5,627

Quote:
fell asleep around 2 am and wide awake at 6 am. why? i have nothing to do until noon.

You've got something on your mind. Whenever I can't fall asleep, whether it be when I wake up in the middle of the night, or too early, I learned breathing exercises in yoga that that about 10 minutes, and make me fall out cold.
Don't know if I can explain over the internet, but please feel free to call me and I would be glad to guide you through the steps.
If genuinely interested, PM me and I'll drop you a call.

Apr 16, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #883 of 5,627
I hate how allergies screw with my hearing. Right now I'm so congested that all my music on my nice new headphones sounds terrible. It's getting better though.
It's not earwax either. So annoying.

Apr 16, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #884 of 5,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You've got something on your mind. Whenever I can't fall asleep, whether it be when I wake up in the middle of the night, or too early, I learned breathing exercises in yoga that that about 10 minutes, and make me fall out cold.
Don't know if I can explain over the internet, but please feel free to call me and I would be glad to guide you through the steps.
If genuinely interested, PM me and I'll drop you a call.

If you don't mind, I might take you up on that offer. I've really been struggling to stay asleep lately (probably the warmer weather).

Apr 16, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #885 of 5,627
Today's rant.....Driving.

People driving those huge gas sucking SUV's & trucks!
They pull all the way up to the entrance of a road, blocking the view of anyone in a normal size vehicle so you can't safely pull out into the road until the leave. Couldn't they stay back a few feet? They're high enough off the ground to see into the next state.

SUV's & Trucks again.
They change lanes without regard to anyone else. They have the bigger vehicle, so they must be more important. Same goes for 4 way stops, they are too important to wait their turn to go.

SUV's & Trucks again. (Usually)
People who think their vehicle is soooooo precious that they have to take up 4 spots in a crowded parking lot just so no one will park near them. Makes me want to key their car as I pass by them on my 1/2 mile hike to the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back