Qobuz Lossless Streaming Service Thread
Feb 6, 2021 at 6:39 PM Post #1,441 of 2,153
Yes I see that too, if I drill down into the meta data. Being able to view that table is a great feature not available in certain other clients, but apparently it's yet another thing that needs way too much maintenance, lol. Qobuz may have changed the way they pass that data to UAPP. This is worth asking about in the UAPP thread.

That's my assumption. Well at least the rules out my particular device/install as the culprit. I notified the developer in his app thread.

Feb 6, 2021 at 6:39 PM Post #1,442 of 2,153
Roon is lame. Snake oil in software form. What a waste of money.
you may not like the cost but roon is an outstanding service

Feb 6, 2021 at 9:35 PM Post #1,445 of 2,153
I don't see how
Well apart from very good UI, it can do multi room or mutisetup streaming at once, has good EQ availability, Roon radio based on your listening preference is great for music discovery just to name a few

Feb 6, 2021 at 9:44 PM Post #1,446 of 2,153
Well apart from very good UI, it can do multi room or mutisetup streaming at once, has good EQ availability, Roon radio based on your listening preference is great for music discovery just to name a few

I guess it's for folks that want to be pampered. I either use UPnP Asset from Illustrate Products or I use Foobar2K and control playback and media selection via a Foobar control app on my phone.

Feb 6, 2021 at 9:47 PM Post #1,447 of 2,153
I guess it's for folks that want to be pampered. I either use UPnP Asset from Illustrate Products or I use Foobar2K and control playback and media selection via a Foobar control app on my phone.
It may not be for everyone's use case but for few its a good solution. As long as you are satisfied with your solution it doesn't matter.

Feb 6, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #1,448 of 2,153
Agree. The only reason I didnt keep Roon was because I wanted to decouple my music from my PC and I already have HEOS devices for multiroom music but it really is the only solution if you want to consolidate your personal music collection with streaming services.

It is not for everyone but I know a lot of people like the EQ/room correction features and it does work great for sending music from one room to another. I ended up cancelling after my trial because I really just needed something to listen to my music with while using my phone to control it since all my monitors are now being used for work (in a remote desktop environment where I can't install any apps, including Qobuz, on my work PC and constantly trying to switch between my work and home environment just to change a song was getting very annoying). I also didn't find myself using EQ features but I can see why people like it. The Roon UI for Android and Windows apps are excellent and unrivaled in my opinion. I ended up buying two Bluesound Node 2is after cancelling Roon (works great for Qobuz, Amazon HD and have a SSD attached to one) and use one on my desktop setup and one in my HEOS setup (connected to a Denon receiver).

Feb 7, 2021 at 7:14 PM Post #1,451 of 2,153
Hi, I imagine it's buried in this thread somewhere, I did some googling and came up short. What are the options for EQ with Qobuz offline? ? I heard Es100 can over LDAC, though ideally I'm looking for something more powerful. I tried a system wide Android eq that works for some phones, but not my V30. What DAPs can do this?

On a related note, PLEASE Qobuz, you really, really need a built in EQ. It's 2021, and we don't have an eq for our music library. Yes offline library, and that is a huge part of how people use this. In the meantime until you develop your own, why don't you partner with Toneboosters or somebody. It could be a paid add on option within Qobuz. Many, many of us would be thrilled with this. It would be a win, win all around for everybody.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021 at 10:10 PM Post #1,452 of 2,153
Hi, I imagine it's buried in this thread somewhere, I did some googling and came up short. What are the options for EQ with Qobuz offline? ? I heard Es100 can over LDAC, though ideally I'm looking for something more powerful. I tried a system wide Android eq that works for some phones, but not my V30. What DAPs can do this?

On a related note, PLEASE Qobuz, you really, really need a built in EQ. It's 2021, and we don't have an eq for our music library. Yes offline library, and that is a huge part of how people use this. In the meantime until you develop your own, why don't you partner with Toneboosters or somebody. It could be a paid add on option within Qobuz. Many, many of us would be thrilled with this. It would be a win, win all around for everybody.
The Qudelix 5K has a great parametric EQ and you can store multiple PEQ profiles for all your IEMs/headphones. I find it to be much better than the ES100, especially if you are looking for EQ.

Feb 9, 2021 at 12:08 PM Post #1,453 of 2,153
Hi

Hope you guys can help me. Witch two i need use for internal cache space ?

Ty for help :)

Attachments

• 20210209_180313.jpg
    20210209_180313.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Feb 9, 2021 at 6:35 PM Post #1,454 of 2,153
Hope you guys can help me. Witch two i need use for internal cache space ?
https://cdn.head-fi.org/a/11423969.jpg
The top item is cut off and we can't see it. I assume it is the SD card. I would choose the SD card because of the larger capacity, and the cache wouldn't be using up valuable internal storage in the phone that is used by other apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back