QLS QA361 impression thread
Mar 21, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #151 of 325
This or colorfly u8 or opus 2?

Opus #2 is considerably more versatile than QA361, but QA361 has more driving power, and more detail. I'd say QA 361 sounds a touch softer and more gentle, where #2 is more organic and has a more analogue-like sound.

Battery Life is a touch better on #2.

QA361 has both large voltage and large current and can really drive hard-to-drive headphones, whrre #2 is less focused on that.

What are you intending on driving from them?

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #152 of 325
I really like the sound of my 361, but am wondering how it might compare to the DX200, which I have never had a chance to audition. I am pondering a purchase of either a Cayin N8 or an A&K sp1000.... How does the DX200 stack up, solely in terms of sonics?

On a related note, are there really any 'do everything', or 'dpo most things' players that sound as good or better than players like the 361, which are 'just' stand-alone music playback devices?

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:10 PM Post #153 of 325
I really like the sound of my 361, but am wondering how it might compare to the DX200, which I have never had a chance to audition. I am pondering a purchase of either a Cayin N8 or an A&K sp1000.... How does the DX200 stack up, solely in terms of sonics?

On a related note, are there really any 'do everything', or 'dpo most things' players that sound as good or better than players like the 361, which are 'just' stand-alone music playback devices?

DX200 has as many sounds as it has AMP modules :)

With some more exotic and ulterior AMP module upgrades, it can sound better than QA361, but also is more expensive.

No DAP at this moment can do everything, but the new DX220 may be able to be a really good answer to that question. FiiO also has something in their sleeve, but they haven't said what their M line top most model will be yet :)

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #159 of 325
Mar 24, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #161 of 325
I, for one, did not intend to imply that it is such.

no ok, I was asking why of that, why sony came up to the dmp z1 and now this, how such a thing can be better than a traditional system, where are the benefits to have an all in one desktop dap

I know is off topic, but because was mentioned this coming product so I asked

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #162 of 325
no ok, I was asking why of that, why sony came up to the dmp z1 and now this, how such a thing can be better than a traditional system, where are the benefits to have an all in one desktop dap

I know is off topic, but because was mentioned this coming product so I asked
It caters for those who strap on a chord hugo onto an amp and a dap with many inter connect joining them all. And believe me it is not a niche market in this hobby.

Mar 24, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #164 of 325
It caters for those who strap on a chord hugo onto an amp and a dap with many inter connect joining them all. And believe me it is not a niche market in this hobby.

Ok I can undestrand thanks :), but not comprehend :joy:, seems to me less versatile and more expensive, maybe if there was a remote controller with a screen ...:thinking:...but anyway costs ten times more than the QA361:joy:

Mar 25, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #165 of 325
Looks like the upcoming QA390 comes in black and red for under RMB10000. That's like USD1500. It also supports regular SD cards and has HWA bluetooth. Heard it's at least 6 months away from actual release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back