Qables: "Performance line" silver LOD cable introduction
Oct 27, 2006 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hoosterw

500+ Head-Fier
Qables is proud to announce that we are introducing a solid core silver, performance line, LineOutputDock cable.

Listening to the requests and discussions from many head-fiers and mp3 fans I decided to develop a LOD cable for a budget price. Since I did not want to give in to performance solid silver was required. So the price reduction had to come from time saving in production and other material usage.

So full hand winding of the cables was out of the question, I had to revert to pre-produced cable. But I did want my own silver. Luckily I found a small neighbourhood company being able to extrude cables on small quantities to my own design and within an acceptable price range.
Together with this company I developed the Qables “Performance line” LOD cable.
A three threaded solid core silver twisted wire. The silver core are first extruded in a transparent PE layer and then twisted and fitted in a nitryl rubber jacket.

Also for price reasons a cheaper iPod dock connector is used and the outer Techflex sleeving has been deleted. The cables will only be available as shown below, 6” length, black with either a white or black iPod dock connector and black or nickel mini plug.

The price of a single 6” cable (as shown) has been set at 35US$.

The Performance Line will also be available for the Zen vision (M) and X5 players.

For more information contact me (info@qables.com) or please visit my website www.qables.com.

Thanks for your interest, Hans Oosterwaal

audio_cable_triple_core_black_glow.jpg

Budgetline1_750.jpg

Budgetline_ipodwhite750.jpg

Budgetline_X5black750.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back