Q701 with modmic wireless for pc and ps4
Oct 21, 2019 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jakebake

Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a better mic and headset solution to use for gaming with my ps4 and pc. I have a pair of akg q701 headphones and a behringer umc202hd interface that I use with my pc and have been using a hyperx cloud ii gaming headset for ps4. I'm looking for a much better headset. I tried the new corsair virtuoso headset and it's just not very good with the ps4 because you cant control much of the chat mix and the sound isnt very good. Not worth $200. I have a sennheiser gsp 670 arriving today and I'd like wireless but I think it would better to just use my q701 if possible.

I do have a few questions... I want to be able to use the q701 and the modmic wireless for both pc and ps4.
Is there anyway to connect that all to the ps4 using the behringer umc202hd? Or I was thinking getting a shiit modi multi to connect to the behringer because I think I need an optical port for the ps4? I'd also like to be able to have it all be connected to both the pc and the ps4 at the same time to easily switch but not sure if that'll be possible. If also like to be able to mix the chat audio separate if possible on the ps4.

Once trying the gsp670 if I want to keep it is there a way to connect these to both the ps4 and pc at the same time to switch between?
But I think the q701 solution will be better although it wont be wireless.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 3
I would ask in the gaming section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back