Q701 question regarding cables
Aug 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

delusionist

Head-Fier
Hi, I just got my Q701BLK today, and I notice I have only received one cable, the ten foot with the 1/4 inch plug attached, it is brand new from bhphotovideo. Has this ever happened to anyone before.

I have seen unboxing videos where people got one black and green cable and others get two cables, but I only get one. And the box says that both cables are included as accessories.

Has this happen to anyone?

The serial number range is 113xx.

Aug 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Hi, I just got my Q701BLK today, and I notice I have only received one cable, the ten foot with the 1/4 inch plug attached, it is brand new from bhphotovideo. Has this ever happened to anyone before.

I have seen unboxing videos where people got one black and green cable and others get two cables, but I only get one. And the box says that both cables are included as accessories.

Has this happen to anyone?

The serial number range is 113xx.

Could be a repackaged headphone, in other words the box had been opened (for whatever reason) before getting to you.
Someone else could have bought the headphone before and resealed the box and returned it as "unopened".
Or the second cable was not put in the box at the factory.
Contact BHphotovideo

Aug 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
I suspect it's the factory fault as the headphones were sealed. I'll contach bhphotovideo and see what they say, thanks.

Send an email to directly to AKG too, chances are AKG has a supple of those cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back