Q-jays vs super.fi 5 pro
Jun 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

yuerakuten

Head-Fier
Q-jays vs super.fi 5 pro (w flip mod)

Which one of these earphones is the best?

I would like some infos that will help me decide.
Sound quality, instrument separation, soud stage (for gaming), isolation, confort...

What are advantages/disadvantages of these headphones. Which one sound outstanding compared to the others?

I have had the sony ex90 and did not like it because it did not have any isolation....

I mainly listen jrock and some jpop...
And maybe i have a small ear canals...
I will use the earphones on psp and cowon d2...

Wow, sorry for my bad english..

thanks~~

Jun 27, 2008 at 8:20 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by yuerakuten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Q-jays vs super.fi 5 pro (w flip mod)

Which one of these earphones is the best?

I would like some infos that will help me decide.
Sound quality, instrument separation, soud stage (for gaming), isolation, confort...

What are advantages/disadvantages of these headphones. Which one sound outstanding compared to the others?

I have had the sony ex90 and did not like it because it did not have any isolation....

I mainly listen jrock and some jpop...
And maybe i have a small ear canals...
I will use the earphones on psp and cowon d2...

Wow, sorry for my bad english..

thanks~~

Based on what you have told us, the q-JAYS would be the best choice.

They fit small ear canals, are comfortable, have smooth detailed sound with good bass, have a natural sound, and don't suck. The Super.fi just don't sound real to me. I have both.

My q-JAYS are currently my best universal fit IEM. They sound decent right from my 3G nano, but even better with a good amp (but some amps sound better with them than others). They really sound good with a Pico or Predator amp, but even an inexpensive iBasso D2 with stock opamps, Headstage Lyrix Pro or Penguinamp Caffeine does a good job driving them. The only amp I didn't like with them was my Meier HeadSix.

Here I discussed the q-JAYS vs Super.fi, Denon C700, and Altec Lansing IM716: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/s...ess-up-338443/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back