q-JAYS LE with foamies (release date?)
Mar 13, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by lqv2015 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's the release date on these? I'm interested in the black one.

Thanks.

The black and white ones are not the "LE" version, they are the original standard ones. The LE ones are the sea blue and maroon colours. I believe they all come with foams now.

Mar 14, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by navmau /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The black and white ones are not the "LE" version, they are the original standard ones. The LE ones are the sea blue and maroon colours. I believe they all come with foams now.

Thanks. Can anyone else confirm this?

Mar 14, 2008 at 10:59 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Thanks. Can anyone else confirm this?

Hi,

Yes, Black/White version will initially have one pair of foams and the LE (Marron red and Sea Blue) 2 pairs. They will be delivered to our warehouse early next week.

Regards,

Mar 15, 2008 at 6:42 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Yes, Black/White version will initially have one pair of foams and the LE (Marron red and Sea Blue) 2 pairs. They will be delivered to our warehouse early next week.

Regards,

So if I ordered them today, these will be the one's I'll be getting?

Mar 15, 2008 at 8:15 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

So if I ordered them today, these will be the one's I'll be getting?

If you order them from a reseller that dont have them in stock at this moment then yes.

Mar 16, 2008 at 10:51 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you order them from a reseller that dont have them in stock at this moment then yes.

confused.gif

again an unclear answer imo!

i and lots of others want famies with their q-jays!
(that is fomies included with the q-jays purchas)

and the answers i have read here are never clear or straight. so far all i have read are promises and "proclamation of intent".

so when and how and where can one buy the q-jays and be certain that the foamies are included?

i have difficulties understanding why the information from an official representative of the company is so unreliable + ambiguous...

Mar 16, 2008 at 11:20 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayrum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused.gif

again an unclear answer imo!

i and lots of others want famies with their q-jays!
(that is fomies included with the q-jays purchas)

and the answers i have read here are never clear or straight. so far all i have read are promises and "proclamation of intent".

so when and how and where can one buy the q-jays and be certain that the foamies are included?

i have difficulties understanding why the information from an official representative of the company is so unreliable + ambiguous...

To be honest I do not see where Peter failed to answer your question. He said: if you order from a retailer that has them in stock you're likely not to get the foamies, but if you order from a retailer that does not have them in stock (such as soundearphones.com, etc.) you are bound to get the foamies included.

You cannot expect that suddenly all retailers which have some old stock left are going to dump it completely ordering new stock just because the new package includes a pair of foamies (which probably cost less than £2). The answer was clear: if you want the package with the foamies, order them from a retailer that does not have them in stock (i.e. when below the q-jays there is written: out of stock or something similar), otherwise if you really need them now, buy them somewhere else and then purchase the foamies separately. Moreover if you want the LE version (blue or red) you are bound to get the ones with the foamies (as they were not produced without).

I fail to understand your comment at the end of your message, which I believe it's absolutely not fair. I don't write much, but I have been following for more than year, and Peter answered most of the questions, and the customer service of the company he works for is second to known. Tell me how many companies would even bother replying on a fast moving forum the way Peter does! There are some, but not many!

Mar 16, 2008 at 2:55 PM Post #10 of 10
I can only agree with kamatt22! Peter's answer was pretty straight, clear and most of all: very fast. I really don't know what you expected to hear?!

1) Order from a reseller, where the q-JAYS are out of stock at the moment => foamies will be incl. with your q-JAYS shipping in 1-2 weeks...

2) ...or order from a reseller, that has the q-JAYS in stock at the moment => foamies won't be incl. with your q-JAYS shipping today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back