Pyle PFA200??? 2 ch. 60 watt amp for $30
Mar 12, 2013 at 12:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kaneman890

Head-Fier
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=t+amp

Has anyone tried it out, if so how do you like it? I started out looking at the Tripath T amp, and i think this might fit the bill a little better, i am using it to play music in an apartment so the extra 40 amps sounds nice.

edit: when i say in an apartment I meant like for parties and such so i was just going with the thought that more power would be less stressful on the amp, but only if it is still comparable to the T amp in terms of sound quality :)

Mar 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #2 of 2
I cant speak to the quality or sound of the Pyle cause I dont own one but I do own the Lepai so I'll speak to that. The Lepai gets plenty loud for parties. And sounds great for what it is (a low cost amp). You cant go wrong with the Lepai. And Im sure the same can be said for the Pyle. These little amps are great. Get whatever one you think will fit your needs the best. One thing to keep in mind is that the Pyle units probably dont output anywhere close to their rated watts. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back