PX-200 deal on Ecost
Nov 1, 2003 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

digitalemperor

Head-Fier
well I went ahead and ordered a pair of these. GREAT price. $30 + $4 handleing fee and free shipping. Total was like $33 and some odd change. I am thinking these will compliment my HD-280s very well. Not to mention they are ultra portable, and downright sexy
smily_headphones1.gif

Looks like the deal ends in the next few days but I wouldn't be frightened by the lower # left .. they seem to "reload" that number every couple of hours hehe. So, to anyone looking at maybe picking up new pair of portables, might wanna pick these up. whoo hoo .. now I am gonna be waiting at the door all next week for the postal guy
smily_headphones1.gif
I love getting packages.

Nov 1, 2003 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 41
What? It's said 45 hours for about 2 days! Weird. Oh well, more time for me to grab a pair.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2003 at 2:35 AM Post #3 of 41
Thanks for the heads up - I just ordered a pair for use with my laptop and PCDP.

Nov 2, 2003 at 7:03 AM Post #4 of 41
Just picked up a pair to go with my Grados. I also picked up a Onkyo DX-C380 CD player. Anybody know how good/terrible this deck is? It was very much an impulse buy.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2003 at 7:16 AM Post #5 of 41
Did you get the ONKYO DX-C380 at J&R? Saw they have a great price ($80). Some reviews here (some 370, some 380).

Nov 2, 2003 at 7:18 AM Post #6 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Did you get the ONKYO DX-C380 at J&R? Saw they have a great price ($80). Some reviews here (some 370, some 380).

Nah, I put it on my ecost order. $69.99. It's a refurb, but that's fine with me. I'll probably try to mod it as much as possible (cheap enough that mistakes won't matter much).
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 2, 2003 at 7:39 AM Post #7 of 41
Just a heads up, you can go to Onkyo's website and purchase extended warranty to extend the warranty Onkyo gives on refurbished products for a minimal amount. You can do this within the warranty period, not necessarily within 30 days or something like that. Onkyo even has the warranty online so you can read about the details.

Nov 2, 2003 at 7:06 PM Post #8 of 41
This is weirding me out. Now it says 56 hours. I guess they need to get rid of them!

Nov 2, 2003 at 8:10 PM Post #9 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by MD1032
This is weirding me out. Now it says 56 hours. I guess they need to get rid of them!

Yeah - I noticed that when the quantity got down to zero, the "bargain countdown" clock reset with another 50 headphones...

Nov 2, 2003 at 8:13 PM Post #10 of 41
i think they are just trying to clear out overstock with a clever marketing device .... I assume this deal will last a long time ...

that still doesn't take away from the good deal factor. i have yet to find anyone selling new px200s for this price .. and $4 shipping is really solid.

Nov 2, 2003 at 8:48 PM Post #11 of 41
i ordered, and sent an email to the cancellation dept 2 minutes after ordering. They said "we're sorry, we cannot cancel your order." They're in mass desperation to get rid of stock here. If they actually do run out, I'll have an extra pair boxed up on my bedroom floor if anyone's interested.

Nov 2, 2003 at 11:08 PM Post #14 of 41
Tempting.... I should resist this though....
These would be SOOO perfect. But I... Oh man... oh man.... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

EDIT: Hey Aim9x, I'll be interested in your phones too.

Nov 2, 2003 at 11:11 PM Post #15 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
i ordered, and sent an email to the cancellation dept 2 minutes after ordering. They said "we're sorry, we cannot cancel your order." They're in mass desperation to get rid of stock here. If they actually do run out, I'll have an extra pair boxed up on my bedroom floor if anyone's interested.

Can I have yours?

Seriously, though. I'll probably have my dad order one for me ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back