Pure Magic .....Unbelievable!
Apr 23, 2005 at 2:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

dannyandelyse

100+ Head-Fier
I have tried singlepower, earmax, corda, grado, gilmore designs, .etc, etc with my Senn 650s. They sound "nice".
I like many of the amps with the Senns, but only one is pure magic. No, unreal perfect synergy, unbelievable earth shattering bass, total musical emersion. The bass is down to the bottom of the earth...the freaking headband is vibrating at 10Hz... or so it feels. The midband vocals are as engaging as my Omega11/KGSS. This amp is just okay looks and build wise and I believe it is best on the Senns, thou does R10s justice.
You want the truth as my ears ear it....I like the lousy stock tubes better than most NOS high end Teles, Amperex,etc, ....go figure.
This amp grabs the Senns and just KILLS everything else I ever have heard.

Radii Hap-0311 OTL headphone amp tube power supplied!
Three months listening and love em.
Dan

Apr 23, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #2 of 28
It is always amazing to me how good a setup can sound when all the components come together. Sounds like you got the right combination.

Apr 23, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 28
OH LORD! We sent him to the best schools. Made sure he had the right friends. We entered him in to all the appropriate activities. We made sure he had a decent and aspireing maiden, with a proper ancestry background, for the prom. We gave him every advantage in life. We gave and gave and gave, with so much self sacrifice. And now THIS! A Radii Hap 03 with stock tubes. Oh the shame of it.
confused.gif
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
[size=large]LOL, LOL, LOL.[/size]
biggrin.gif
Enjoy the combo. Others search far and wide and never find contentment.
600smile.gif
280smile.gif
orphsmile.gif
lambda.gif
eggosmile.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 4:24 AM Post #5 of 28
Actually I have heard it was an excellent sounding amp. I wish you could make it to a Cincinnati meet so some others as well as myself could hear it.
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 5:27 AM Post #6 of 28
I hope you're bringing it to the NY meet!

Aug 8, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #9 of 28
Hmmm, interesting. Found their website and see they have a couple of amps. Haven't heard much on this one but if it works with Senns....I'm all ears! What would such a beast and it's power supply cost? Not that I'm going to buy but hey, who knows. Certainly like the looks. Very nice.

Aug 8, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Yep. Found that using Google. "Search is my friend!"

Everything except the price! Still a bit of an unknown to a newb like myself though.

There's a reason why you are a noob...nobody wants to sell you an amp, thus keeping you ampless....

Aug 8, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Yep. Found that using Google. "Search is my friend!"

Everything except the price! Still a bit of an unknown to a newb like myself though.

It's a nice little amp. We had one here for the first meet I hosted. My brother spent as much time with that amp as he did with Wayne's HE90 at the last meet. I think it was Stevieo's amp. I think you would like it better than that other amp your getting.
evil_smiley.gif

You can contact them here: Sales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back