Purchasing AT-A900s
Jun 1, 2004 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

spaulding

New Head-Fier
The only place I have seen to purchase these phones is audio cubes but I'm a little leary about the non-return policy. Anyone know of another location to get them?

thanx

Jun 1, 2004 at 1:10 AM Post #2 of 3
If you don't like them, they're quite popular and you cold unload them here at Head Fi in a heartbeat for almost as mch as you paid for them.

Jun 1, 2004 at 1:27 AM Post #3 of 3
As to the reputation of audio cubes, rest assured. I ordered my W-1000's from them. I also am leary of all internet transactions, particulary ones who claim to ship "unavailable" product from overseas. However, they are a sponsor of Head-fi, and speaking as a customer, I have nothing but praise for them. My W-1000's were tracked, I was notified of their shipment, and received them promply. They were perfect, double boxed.

I don't know how good those headphones are, there are plenty of comments in head-fi for the A-900's. But I LOVE my w-1000's.

If it is a question of ordering from an unknown supplier, then feel comfortable. Price-wise, that's another question, I however had no problem paying their asking price, and was rewarded with prompt and careful shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back