Pulling the Trigger on the E4's, pretty Nervous
Aug 22, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #16 of 21
I upgraded from e2c to E4. I'm not still quite shure if I'm happy with the upgrade.

The thing I didn't like with E2c was the inadequate highs. E4 has very nice highs, but guess everything comes with a price: The bass is gone. If I listen to HD-650 and then switch to E4, I'm wondering where did the bass go.. The very lowest bass is gone (something in 50hz or less region). Also I think the soft flex sleeves on E2c are better than those of E4. with E2 they are made of material that slides better in.

Please don't tell me that to get e2c bass and e4 highs my only solution is E5c...

Aug 22, 2005 at 11:01 PM Post #18 of 21
After being in the bus with other High Schoolers over to my College class, now I know I need these, I'll make sure to try every tip so I can find my comfort zone and take advantage of the 30dB Isolation
icon10.gif

Thank you all for the advice, I'm ready to order mine.

I'm also getting them in black, the E4 model.
cool.gif

P.S I saw a senior with Quiet comfort 2's... I don't know what to say

Aug 23, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearle
My E4s just arrived and I'm currently listening to them, unamped, out of my iPod.

First impressions are that they're waaayy better than the default Apple iPod buds
wink.gif
Very detailed.

Let's see how long I can hold out before I buy a Supermacro or AE-1!

Let me just say: E4+Supermacro v3. Simply amazing. I just upgraded to this set up, I was (and still am) blown away. The bass really comes back and everything just seems to fill out.

Of course, that is another investment...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 23, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by quackattack
Let me just say: E4+Supermacro v3. Simply amazing. I just upgraded to this set up, I was (and still am) blown away. The bass really comes back and everything just seems to fill out.

Of course, that is another investment...
very_evil_smiley.gif

I wouldn't mind making that investment!
icon10.gif
I got the same recommendation from Wakeride
But first, I have to recover...

Aug 23, 2005 at 11:57 PM Post #21 of 21
The Order has been made today. I got the free delivery from earphonesolutions, so I don't know when I'm gonna recieve them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back