Pulled the trigger in UM3X!
Apr 9, 2010 at 3:23 AM Post #77 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not supposed to knock you over? The UM3X definitely delivers a very powerful, natural sound that definitely knocks me out of my chair.

They can be very fast and agile during violin solos or strong and smooth when the entire orchestra plays its fullest. With the right music they knock me over and then some
smily_headphones1.gif

I agree...I mean knock you over in the sense that they don't have thunderous bass or sizzling highs or a cavernous soundstage. But listening to music through them still gives me goosebumps.

Apr 9, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #80 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree...I mean knock you over in the sense that they don't have thunderous bass or sizzling highs or a cavernous soundstage. But listening to music through them still gives me goosebumps.

Oh I know I was just throwing that out there
smily_headphones1.gif

And the fact that they don't have thunderous bass or sizzling highs like you said is one thing love about them. Amazing comfort + non fatiguing sound sig = me loving my music for hours on end.

EDIT: @fraggerz: I'm sure you could probably sell them to someone in the top 200s. Might take a little longer to sell because from what I see, these phones don't really attract the "major" crowd that buys IEMs wanting something treble and bass prominent.

Apr 10, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #81 of 84
these are rapidly becoming my favourite iem, love the sound sig and comfort is really good

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:41 PM Post #83 of 84
Got about 8 hours on my new UM3X's and liking them more all the time. Sold my UM@ and Triple.fi 10 Pro's. Not regretting it one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back