Pulled the plug - New Fiio E17 for $105 shipped? Yes.
Jan 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TheExile

100+ Head-Fier
Been searching around all week trying to figure out what a good budget Dac would be to use for my laptop.. I was actually going to pull the plug on the E10... then I was thinking to myself... The E17 is pretty nice... but $80 more nice?... Wished there was something a little in between. There were a few but the LCD screen on the E17 was really catching eye.

So I searched around and J&R is having a $10 coupon but that wasn't enough off the $134. Then noticed SonicElectronix was $105 shipped! Thought to myself... that can't be true, so I looked on Fiio's website and they're an authorized dealer! Definitely true! No hesitation, said screw it and bought it. Can't complain. Ughhh the search is finally over and done with.

$105 shipped E17 from SonicElectronix. Just FYI

ksc75smile.gif

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #3 of 3
That is a good deal and I would have liked to get that too, but I couldn't justify twice the price, got my E10 for 52 shipped,  for me. I may regret that down the road we will see but they're aren't going anywhere either lol. I also didn't know the E17 was double the power for the E10 though either.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back