PSP Go 10 free games question
Jul 22, 2010 at 1:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

spickerish

100+ Head-Fier
I have a question about the current PSP Go promotion deal in Europe where you buy a PSP Go you get to download 10 games for free from the PSN store.
Here is the situation. On some big sites it clearly says that you can download the free games, but the PSP's are quitte expensive on those sites. However there are some less known site's that sell the PSP Go's for a lot less, can I be sure that I can still download the 10 free games?? 

Jul 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
I have a question about the current PSP Go promotion deal in Europe where you buy a PSP Go you get to download 10 games for free from the PSN store.
Here is the situation. On some big sites it clearly says that you can download the free games, but the PSP's are quitte expensive on those sites. However there are some less known site's that sell the PSP Go's for a lot less, can I be sure that I can still download the 10 free games?? 

It's a promotion through Sony-- You guys have it way better than us, only three free games here at the moment.

Official PSP Promotion Page

I checked the terms and conditions and the Netherlands are indeed part of the promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back