PSP can connect with iAudio X5's harddrive!!
Jun 2, 2005 at 4:50 AM Post #2 of 6
You can transfer files from the X5 (or the H3x0 for that matter) to the memory stick on the PSP, and the PSP can read the files from the memory stick.

So you'll have to purchase a decently sized memory stick as well since the PSP can't read directly off the X5.

Jun 2, 2005 at 6:10 AM Post #4 of 6
That is really convenient. I sure wish the iPod could do that. I would put all my movies on it and transfer them to the PSP whenever I wanted to. Great for road trips. I don't wanna buy another DAP. I like my 3g 40gb. But if the reviews show that the SQ is better from the X5, I will buy it. I don't mind the little drawbacks. Of course they are gonna leave room for improvement. They're not dumb.

Jun 2, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #5 of 6
yeah they work good together
smily_headphones1.gif

i need to do a follow-up on that article. tested with large files now that I have a 1gb stick, works fine. doing speed and battery tests now...

Jun 2, 2005 at 2:12 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by austonia
yeah they work good together
smily_headphones1.gif

i need to do a follow-up on that article. tested with large files now that I have a 1gb stick, works fine. doing speed and battery tests now...

Definitely report back with your impressions and maybe a more step by step instructions...since I don't have the iAudio X5...but this may just push me over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back