PSB M4U TWM Hybrid Planars
Apr 25, 2024 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

JoeNet

New Head-Fier
I just picked these up and I couldn’t find a thread on them. They sound so good, I’m surprised they have like zero PR.

Just to give you some background, I’m not an audio supernerd. I just know what sounds good to me. I have AirPod Pros, Focal Stellia, and Audeze Maxwells. I’ve also had UE IERM’s in the past.

First, I’ll say these don’t sound as open and wide as the over-the-ears as I would expect.

That being said, the sound signature is absolutely amazing once I configured the personal sound using Audiodo in the PSB iphone app. It does a hearing test and creates a curve based on the results. They ended up sounding quite a bit better than the AirPods and the highs where I have some hearing loss sounding so detailed without sounding harsh. Honestly, I even enjoy them more than the over-the-ears. I did add a little bit of bass in my Spotify EQ at 60hz.

I’m 50 and my ears just don’t perform like they used to. If you are in the same situation, I’d highly recommend trying them out.

By the way, you can pair these with multiple devices. You just have to disconnect your Bluetooth connection and then it goes into pairing mode.

One other thing, don’t forget to peel off the little stickers on the IEMs covering the connectors. You cant even see them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back