psa: the fostex t60rp cable balenced is compatable with the fostex tr90
Jul 12, 2018 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ninjiaw

Head-Fier
when i ordered my pair of tr90 no one had posted whether they had tried it or not. i had a huch it would work so i orderd the cable to give it a shot and it works. you are welcome.

Jul 12, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 3
when i ordered my pair of tr90 no one had posted whether they had tried it or not. i had a huch it would work so i orderd the cable to give it a shot and it works. you are welcome.
cool...so how is the TR90?
I recently was making a choice between the TR90 and another headphone for a similar price...I went with the other one, which I may return in favor of the Fostex...any impressions on the fostex you'd like to share?
I have a specific question actually...how is the soundstage? I've heard the soundstage of the open version is not as good as the soundstage of the 90...but I don't have a good impression of it's soundstage.

Jul 12, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #3 of 3
not realy i only just got them a week or 2 ago so i havent had them long enough to have an in deapth opinion but first impressions are good. i have had my trusty sennheiser hd558 for a few years so i thought it was time to try somthing diferent.i do realy like the tr90 so far and from what i can tell its like the sennheiser are where it just kind of sounds good with everything but again these are just first impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back