PS4 + phone to headphones/mic?
Nov 17, 2014 at 3:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ryze1

New Head-Fier
Any suggestions for a device that would allow me to connect the ps4 (via controller not console) and my android phone to my current headphones (Sony MDR-1 + V-moda Boompro mic) and still retain mic functionality to at least the ps4? Basically I'd like to stream music via the phone while I'm playing the PS4.

Nov 17, 2014 at 5:45 AM Post #2 of 3
Have you checked out the Astro MixAmp? I'm fairly certain it is compatible with the PS4. I use mine with my Xbox one. I can connect the Optical cable to the XB1, use the USB for power connected to my Desktop Computer and use the MP3 input on the back of the MixAmp for music. If I want I can choose the MixAmp as my default speakers on my sound settings on my PC and send audio from it as well, so I could essentially have 3 audio sources going into my headphones at the same time if I want.

Nov 17, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the feedback. I have seen the MixAmp but it doesn't really work in my setup as my ps4 is about 12' away so I'd prefer not to run cables. I'm hoping to find something that would use the 3.5mm analog inputs on the controller instead of the console. I wish the mixamp had dual 3.5mm inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back