PS Audio Transport
Mar 7, 2013 at 8:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

branislav

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone

I'm curious to see if anybody replaced their cheap dvd transports to a PS Audio Transport PWT and what their impressions and comparisons are. 

Thank you very much

Oct 1, 2018 at 2:28 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi, i just replaced a cambridge audio cxc transport for a used ps audio pwt and i so far only play cd through it, no dvd yet, i got to figure all that ripping dvd to wav thing out yet, but im extremely impressed by the sound through coax/bnc ... and i2s -h via a generic hdmi, i am slingin the 1,s and 0,s via a .05 m kimber illuminati D60 bnc/rca cable to a LKS MH-003 dac, it uses d/s dac x 2 9018 type if im right. Have dac wired single ended rca w/ morrow ma-3 to a rogue audio perseus magnum, rolled with bugel boy nos tubes,and more morrow ma-3 feeding preamp to rogue audio st100. Small signal tubes rolled w/ tesla and bb standard Tung-Sol kt-120,s matched delivering 100wpc via 17 cent per foot 24 ga solid core copper wires to Tekton Lores modified with all their upgrades, and im excited about a LKS MH-DA004 on the way from mainland china next week to replace the current 003 dac. Sorry about the long winded version, but im a audiophile and need professional help! CHEERS , J.E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back