PS Audio Perfectwave ac 12 power cable.
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Whazzzup

Headphoneus Supremus
Due to antipodes DX upgrade that I am receiving, took the opportunity to upgrade from the in box kettle chord it comes with to ps audio flagship power chord. Also upgraded USB and xlr interconnects . Due to the fact that my DX unit will be formatted with my library a direct a/b is not possible. However I will try some testing on my gsx mk2 amp. Regardless picked this piece of art for peace of mind and lower noise floor as well as any placebo effect. Blurb, pics, and thoughts to follow.

• PCOCC single crystal construction
  • 8 gauge power cable
  • Quad shielded low noise
  • Hollow tube conductors for treble performance
  • Rectangular conductors for midrange performance
  • Multiple gauge conductors for bass performance
  • Gold plated connectors
  • Welded connector to conductor
  • Quiet for digital
  • Unrestricted for analog

B8C47F3B-BCD7-454C-97C9-C578F0134FCF.jpeg

B5362B13-AC85-4A5A-889A-8C0709D0457C.jpeg

Yes this is an intense power cable. Feels like it’s about to power up something serious.
Notes to follow when DX arrives. And/or time on gsx mk2

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #2 of 10
hey the ground can be removed, never had ground loop issues so, but interesting.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #3 of 10
well just connected this beast and await my DX tomorrow, its a massive power chord, only an issue with tough spaces but this thing is a monster.

Aug 29, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #5 of 10
That's like saying "you don't need to buckle your seat-belt. never had an issue".
Does it have a 'UL' sticker?
well i guess thats one way to look at it. Packaging is all in trash.

Aug 30, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #6 of 10
OK plugged in this cable is a beast. Get longer than you think and don't expect any funky bending to access, or a twist between inputs. This cable is not super flexible but if your connection points are straightforward, well this value added chord does the job.

Sep 9, 2021 at 8:41 AM Post #7 of 10
OK plugged in this cable is a beast. Get longer than you think and don't expect any funky bending to access, or a twist between inputs. This cable is not super flexible but if your connection points are straightforward, well this value added chord does the job.

Have you compared it to Premier SC?

Sep 9, 2021 at 8:50 AM Post #8 of 10
Have you compared it to Premier SC?
only have audio quest nrg4 or whatever their flagship cable is. It’s more flexible , never drilled down to find differences for me in power cables or power conditioners sq but have them anyways.

Aug 2, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #10 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back