PS Audio Perfect Wave Transport & DAC - in our Reference system Now!!!
Jul 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

fzman

Headphoneus Supremus
pwt-silver-front-sm.jpg

pwd.jpg

[size=large]Save Up to $1000 per piece- Call About PS Audio's Generous Trade-In Program!
[size=x-small]Mark 312-738-5018 [/size]
[/size]

[size=small]Available in Black or Silver-- Proudly made in the USA!!!![/size]

Music Direct is proud of our decade-long relationship with PS Audio, and have been recommending their excellent power conditioning products and innovative electronics to our customers for quite some time.

For the last month or so we've been enjoying samples of the Perfect Wave Transport and DAC, and have shipped several production pieces to our customers. As audiophiles, this is a truly exciting combo, as it marries great sound with convenience -- something that audiophiles are not always used to!!!!

With exciting expansion options being planned, and the generous trade-in program, this is a great time to get the best sound from your CDs and high-res DVD files.
For more information, or to place an order click on the links below.

MUSICDIRECT - PS AUDIO - PWT PERFECTWAVE TRANSPORT

MUSICDIRECT - PS AUDIO - PWD PERFECTWAVE DAC

Don't forget to mention Head-Fi in the comments section of your order, or call Mark at 312-738-5018 and introduce yourself when you place your order, or ask questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jul 20, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 5
Listened to the set @ the Head-Fi meet in Kenosha, WI. They are as close as you are going to get to master. Full rip buffer (no skips)- analyzes data, etc. Great Set Up.

Nov 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 5
If i got it right it can't play "music files" directly from an external HD, USB Pendrive ?

Nov 27, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan_McCloud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If i got it right it can't play "music files" directly from an external HD, USB Pendrive ?

I have the PWD and right now without the Bridge, it can only take a USB in from the computer so you'll need something on the computer to output to the PWD such as iTunes. As I understand it, the Bridge is what is truly needed to make it a core part of a music server system. You can view some of the discussion over at the PS Audio Forum on their site.

PS Audio - High-Performance Home Audio Equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back