PS Audio GCHA-- Now 50% off!!!!!
Apr 7, 2010 at 3:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fzman

Headphoneus Supremus
Your headphones deserve a PS Audio GCHA!

The GCHA sounds great
The GCHA will drive your cans (OK, not ‘stats or K1000’s!)
The GCHA has both USB and high-quality analog RCA inputs.
The GCHA is now 50% off! (Maybe this should have been reason #1, but we believe price is not as important as performance!)

In stock and ready to ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better Listening Through Science

Many headphone amps sound pretty wimpy because they are op-amp based, with a chip-buffer to add some additional current (if you’re lucky) and a cookie-cutter power supply. PS Audio’s GCHA is built around PS Audio’s innovative and sonically superior Gain Cell circuit, uses a Class-A discrete output and has a massive power supply.

Gain Cell Technology

Many headphone amps are like an engine running at full power all the time using the volume knob like a brake to control how much power hits the road. This is very inefficient, wastes a lot of power and makes matching the impedance of the headphones with the amp a lot more important than it should be. PS Audio’s very clever and proprietary Gain Cell technology allows the GCHA to vary the gain of the circuit, allowing direct control of the engine’s power. The Gain Cell is hugely more efficient, allowing power to flow directly to the headphones, unimpeded by switches, knobs or circuits. This allows the GCHA to drive virtually any headphone regardless of impedance or sensitivity. For the best possible sound quality, the Gain Cell is coupled to a high-current, low distortion discrete Class-A output stage, offering robust and stable output. Best of all, the GCHA powers headphones without performance-robbing switches or other circuit elements in the signal path – simply adjust the “Gain Knob” to your preferred listening level and prepare to be blown away!

Power Supply

Whether it’s power from the wall or the relatively low voltages inside their audio components, PS Audio takes power delivery very seriously. The GCHA has been given a massively over-built, high performance power supply; complete with enormous toroidal transformer, banks of capacitors and highly regulated voltage supplies. This power supply has been designed to effortlessly supply any demands the GCHA might make. Whether you use the analog or USB inputs, high-impedance or low-impedance headphones or even long cable runs, the GCHA will always have all the clean power it will ever need.

The PS Audio GCHA is now 50% off, which is an outstanding deal! We are authorized dealers, the GCHA is fully factory-warranted, is brand new and comes with Music Direct’s legendary 30 day money back guarantee!

Call me and I’ll also make you a great deal on a killer USB cable, analog interconnect and/or a great power cord to round out the deal.

Mark Schneider, Senior Audio Consultant

Music Direct

Direct Line: 312-738-5018

Feb 15, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey, I just saw this post. I bought the GCHA from you about two weeks ago and I've been looking long and hard for a good deal on some interconnects and a decent USB cable. Whatcha got for me? Am I too late for you to round out the deal?

Thanks,
-Kade

Feb 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #3 of 3
call me at work, and I will see what i can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back