PS-1000 measurements
Sep 21, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #16 of 22
Everytime I see the words PS1000 I have a sudden urge to pull out my wallet. Now I see graphs. My curiosity is killing me.

Sep 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here, lemme dangle that carrot a bit closer to your mouth:

656524802_MXVMu-O.jpg

Not getting these graphs Tyll - the D7000 for example on the original HR graph has about equal output at 20hz and 1khz, on this graph it's now over 10dB down relative to 1k.

It seems as if the 3 newbies were measured differently somehow to the HD800?

graphCompare.php

Oct 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not getting these graphs Tyll - the D7000 for example on the original HR graph has about equal output at 20hz and 1khz, on this graph it's now over 10dB down relative to 1k.

It seems as if the 3 newbies were measured differently somehow to the HD800?

graphCompare.php

What are you talking about, they are the same graph. Mind you the original is nice because it shows the increments in the logarithmic scale.

Oct 9, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry it took me so long, Daniel, I looked really close and they look like the same data to me.

Oct 10, 2009 at 9:29 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry it took me so long, Daniel, I looked really close and they look like the same data to me.

Well since I posted, the graph has changed... When I posted, the point about parity between output at 20hz and 1khz with the d7k was valid, clearly now it isn't. Something's different - the graph on the site now matches the one you posted.

(Before someone tells me I'm an idiot, the picture can't change, it's not a picture, but a direct link into the HR graphing software. If the graph changes at HR, the one in my post changes...).

Oct 11, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #22 of 22
I'll check into it, mate, I do think we had some issues with the Denon measurements early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back