PS-1000 measurements
Aug 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

mathmanx

New Head-Fier
I'd hate to ask, but I've been eagerly awaiting for months.... Now that you have them in stock, when are the measurements for the new phones (grado i's, ultrasones, etc.) coming up? Can we vote for priority? (PS1000 > Ultrasone). I'm not intending to be annoying, just eager
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks!
Mike

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by mathmanx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd hate to ask, but I've been eagerly awaiting for months.... Now that you have them in stock, when are the measurements for the new phones (grado i's, ultrasones, etc.) coming up? Can we vote for priority? (PS1000 > Ultrasone). I'm not intending to be annoying, just eager
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks!
Mike

Should be soon, I think they're measured and posting of many new measurements should be up this week sometime.

Aug 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by warpdriver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
please include the new Shures!

They're in there too. In fact, tere's probably 50 new graphs that'll be up soon.

I'll post when they're up.

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #8 of 22
Just wondering if these are going to be posted anytime soon?

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #9 of 22
We're actually feverishly working on it. We've been exploring some new graphing software and unfortunately it's a bit buggy, so that put a crip in our schedule.

Suffice it to say you'll be quite surprised at what's going to happen soon. Say by October.

wink_face.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 19, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #11 of 22
Ahhh October's so near, can't wait! Gogogo
tongue.gif

Sep 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #13 of 22
That graph looks like a typical Grado vs Senn curve. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Look forward to the seeing them in Oct. Thanks for the efforts Tyll!

Sep 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #14 of 22
That looks pretty cool.

Colors and x-axis need some tuning though.
tongue.gif

Sep 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #15 of 22
Tyll I'm wondering if when graphed the user can choose the colors of the plot. Sometimes I find the colors a bit close and harder to differentiate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back