Proud new owner of a H140!
Sep 11, 2007 at 3:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

luidge

1000+ Head-Fier
I just won an auction for a not in a too much bad shape iRiver H140. Got it for 174U$ shipped over fleebay. I also bought a new iBasso D1 to make my E500 shine! In about 2 week i got into portable audio and i think i just buy one of the best set available in SQ there is out there. Anyway i wish hehe!
Now i have to put all my CDs on FLAC wish me luck
biggrin.gif
!

Sep 11, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #2 of 36
let us all know how you get on - I used to have a H120 - but never got on with it to be honest.

very well made, but I didn't get on with the sound quality- to my ears it sounded rather thin - and I thought sometimes it would clip (not the encoding)

just my opinion

great price you paid though
smily_headphones1.gif

Mark.

Sep 11, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #3 of 36
Congrats!!...

I have a H140, Tomahawk and Etys ER4s.... only missing a high end interconnect. and I am VERY Happy with its sound and how rockbox gives me opportunities regular software didn't.

Enjoy!

Sep 11, 2007 at 10:22 PM Post #6 of 36
I found one only labeled as ihp140 hehe
I also just bought a Lavry DA10 DAC so that will be interesting to try it with too hehe.

ok

My G-F will kill me
plainface.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #9 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i love my 140. tell us how the 140 + ibasso sounds!

I guess i won't be able to! I just receive an email from ebay saying that i have been had by a fraudulent ebay seller!
eek.gif

I am really mad right now, i hope that i will be able to get my money back!
It was too good to be true
rolleyes.gif

Anyway just hope to get the player or the money.
Lucky me eh

Sep 12, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #11 of 36
Well at least it is an item still in the 200$ limit that paypal treat quickly. If it would have been a pricier item i would have been into deeper. But im still a little mad i was really excited about the iRiver optical out
frown.gif

Sep 13, 2007 at 1:56 AM Post #13 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by luidge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess i won't be able to! I just receive an email from ebay saying that i have been had by a fraudulent ebay seller!
eek.gif

I am really mad right now, i hope that i will be able to get my money back!
It was too good to be true
rolleyes.gif

Anyway just hope to get the player or the money.
Lucky me eh

frown.gif

Sep 17, 2007 at 9:15 PM Post #14 of 36
Oh my god the layer arrived today!!! It's such a blast, i was sure that i would never see my money and my player ever! It was a shock after the ebay email and the seller not answering my emails. But here is it fully working in great condition!!! And what best? My D1 arrive today too!!! Now i need a toslink cable and my rig is all set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back