Prosecutors want Paris Hilton in jail
May 4, 2007 at 2:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 144

sejarzo

Headphoneus Supremus
Finally, some sanity in the celebrity news category?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Check the whole story out on Yahoo News.

What part of "suspended license" is it hard for her to comprehend?

May 4, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #6 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by sofronitsky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?" - Paris hilton

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Wouldn't the Walton fortune far surpass the Hilton? Still, one can never expect any kind of general knowledge from the Parisian variety of Hilton.

May 4, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #7 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by sofronitsky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?" - Paris hilton

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

She seems like a nice person though.

BTW,

If you ever date an attractive blond who's a little air headed, it can be annoying. I've dated one. She gives me a blank clueless stare when I talk about audio equipment and vacuum tubes, perhaps thinking that i am talking about vacuum cleaners. However, if shes a nice person and fairly easy to get along with, it's not bad actually. One annoying thing about these girls is that they love shopping and take a long time at the stores and it seems like forever till they're at the check out counter. That said, I still like attractive blondes. They're not really terrible to be around with actually.

May 4, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #8 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She seems like a nice person though.

I'd wager that nice people don't repeatedly make racist comments, don't snort cocaine, and don't associate themselves with the lowest common denominators of human life.

IMHO.

May 4, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #9 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSurge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd wager that nice people don't repeatedly make racist comments, don't snort cocaine, and don't associate themselves with the lowest common denominators of human life.

And she's ugly to boot.
tongue.gif

May 4, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #11 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is she related to your ex-wife?

I hope not. Though that would explain the whoriness...

May 4, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #13 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope not. Though that would explain the whoriness...

Best call ever
biggrin.gif

I hate stupid rich girls like this. Not just because shes rich, or just because shes stupid, but when you put it all together with spoilt brat, it unbearable.

Really, how can someone be so stupid, sometimes i really wonder is she ACTING stupid to be cool, or is she just that stupid. I think a fair amount is acting, but it still leaves me to believe that a todler has better problemsolving skills than her, unless she has a todler sister around, then they'd probably be about the same.

May 4, 2007 at 4:53 AM Post #15 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by vagarach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wouldn't the Walton fortune far surpass the Hilton? Still, one can never expect any kind of general knowledge from the Parisian variety of Hilton.

Definately. Before Sam Walton died he was completely owning Bill Gates on the Forbes list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back