Props to V-Moda's Customer Service!
Nov 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Danosaurus

100+ Head-Fier
First of all, let's get this out of the way...I am in no way affiliated with V-Moda and receive no benefit from posting the following information.

It has been a long time since I've been impressed enough by a company to spread the word, but today V-Moda did just that. Earlier this week I ordered a "Verified Like New" set of Crossfade LPs directly from their website. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised that they threw in some cool swag along with the headphones! Unfortunately, the Crossfades suffered from the dreaded "cracked plastic" problem that has been mentioned here and elsewhere. I called customer service today and left a voicemail, not really expecting to get a response any time soon. To my surprise, I got a return call just a couple hours later. We discussed the problem, and I won't go into too much detail but they went above and beyond to fix the situation. Thanks guys!

I've owned a lot of headphones over the years, from a lot of brands but I have to say this was by far the best customer service experience I've had.

Nov 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #2 of 5
A quick update...two nights ago the Crossfade's remote cable stopped working with my iPhone. I tried another remote, which worked, to verify that the V-Moda cable was bad. I emailed yesterday about exchanging the cable, and got a reply a couple hours later offering to send me a new cable. They mailed it the same day, yesterday, and I got it today. Works fine. Once again impressed with V-Moda!

Apr 14, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 5
First of all, let's get this out of the way...I am in no way affiliated with V-Moda and receive no benefit from posting the following information.

It has been a long time since I've been impressed enough by a company to spread the word, but today V-Moda did just that. Earlier this week I ordered a "Verified Like New" set of Crossfade LPs directly from their website. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised that they threw in some cool swag along with the headphones! Unfortunately, the Crossfades suffered from the dreaded "cracked plastic" problem that has been mentioned here and elsewhere. I called customer service today and left a voicemail, not really expecting to get a response any time soon. To my surprise, I got a return call just a couple hours later. We discussed the problem, and I won't go into too much detail but they went above and beyond to fix the situation. Thanks guys!

I've owned a lot of headphones over the years, from a lot of brands but I have to say this was by far the best customer service experience I've had.

I had a recent request of V-Moda to purchase replacement parts and was denied. The customer service was very poor. For a set of $250 headphones they should be capable of selling the small plastic parts that I need to put the headphones back in service. Both the customer service rep and the customer service manager really could care less less. So... "Never V-Moda Again"! I advise against this product because once the warranty is up they do not appreciate the customer any longer. They don't sell parts so that they can sell refurbished gear. That's fine, but sell parts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back