Props to Etymotic for their customer service
Mar 25, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 5
did you read the comments, seems like other people had less then friendly things to say about their customer service.

Mar 25, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by slydog64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did you read the comments, seems like other people had less then friendly things to say about their customer service.

did YOU read the comments. All the comments had good things to say to Ety customer service except one. And that someone didn't get something he wanted because he is out of warranty? Do you really expected a manufacture to provide warranty service when a product is out of the warranty period?

I had good experience with Ety customer service also. I did something stupid and killed my er4p's cable. This is most likely not covered under the warranty as I was the was that messed up while trying to modify the cable. The replaced it free of charge regardless.

Mar 25, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #4 of 5
I've had nothing but good experiences with Etymotic's customer service. They are always nice and helpful.

Mar 25, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 5
I emailed them several days ago about procedure for sending in my ER-4p (short in right cable leading to driver). I still haven't received a response.

-edit- I just received an email back from Etymotic. I think I exaggerated the time I had waited for a reply. Work's been so insane lately my sense of time is all messed up
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back