Props for Ray Samuels
Feb 10, 2008 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

webby2001

New Head-Fier
My 1-year-old SR-71 started to act up and "brown out" a bit. Tried new batteries, tightening the thumbscrews, but the problem still persisted. Ray took it in no questions asked (it is still within warranty, of course) and had it shipped back to me as good as new in just a couple of days. Thanks, Ray, for the great service, and the great amp.

Feb 10, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #6 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He is good at what he does and is a People person.

This goes a LONG way in business life. Plus, he's a proud grandfather, and I think that's so cool
biggrin.gif
. If he can make a baby smile, he can definitely make a Head-Fi customer happy.

Feb 10, 2008 at 8:23 AM Post #7 of 31
Gas makes babies smile. My kid had gas so bad it wiped out the cockroaches in the house and peeled the paint off the walls.

Feb 10, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #8 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My kid had gas so bad it wiped out the cockroaches in the house and peeled the paint off the walls.

Destined for greatness!

Feb 10, 2008 at 10:00 AM Post #10 of 31
Yes, Ray's customer service is excellent. Which this story is another example of...

Feb 10, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #11 of 31
In my opinion I think part of the reason Ray does such a good job with customer service is that the products he sells are built to such high standards. With so few returns he can focus on turning them around quickly. I have the second HR-2 that Ray sold and it has worked flawlessly since day 1.

Feb 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM Post #12 of 31
I agree totally. Ray Samuels and Jan Meier are two examples of truly excellent businesspeople, and they are such a pleasure to do business with that it greatly enhances the experience of using their products, IMO. It's so much easier to part with one's money when you feel like there is actually someone standing behind what you are buying.

Feb 10, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #14 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree totally. Ray Samuels and Jan Meier are two examples of truly excellent businesspeople, and they are such a pleasure to do business with that it greatly enhances the experience of using their products, IMO. It's so much easier to part with one's money when you feel like there is actually someone standing behind what you are buying.

AMEN!!

Feb 10, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #15 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never dealt with Jan Meier...but I've had the exact same thought regarding Ray Samuels (which was further reinforced after I met him in person). A stellar individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back